Wario World, Goblin Commander, Wild Arms 3, Lunar 2, Sims, Front Mission 2 4sale

Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
177 (100%)
Wario World (NGC), Goblin Commander (PS2), Wild Arms 3 (PS2), and Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (PSX) are all factory sealed. There is a little shelf wear on the box of Lunar 2.

Sims Bustin Out (Xbox) is used with slight wear, but complete.

Front Mission 2 (PSX) is Disc only with scratches. It's a Japanese Import and it works fine. I'll take $10, which includes shipping.

I'm willing to trade, PM or post offers. I'll probably post some specific games I'm looking for later today or tomorrow. Thanks.

I will trade Def Jam Vendetta (sealed GC) for Wario World. Or I will trade Lost Kingdoms 2 (sealed GC) for it. Or I will pay $12 shipped.

Hey there.

I'm interested in Wario World, as well. Tell me what you're looking for, as I have a lot of stuff. Many systems...

As for you illenium,....
If you'd do this trade for $12, then I'll take Lost Kingdoms 2, for $12 shipped.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Wow, less than a half hour and already 3 replys.

illennium-I'm not interested in Def Jam. I am somewhat interested in Lost Kingdoms 2. I'd like to see if I get any other offers first. You may want to go ahead and try to work something out with drone8888.

drone8888- I'll try to post a full list later today.

FlipSide-Sorry, but nothing on your trade list interests me.

I'm very intrested in your Lunar 2. I have been looking for this game for a long time. I will be willing to trade you my mint copy of Valkyrie Profile and guide from prima both are in very good condition. There are no signs of wear or tear on both of these items. i always buy my game new and kept them very well. Please PM.

[quote name='Jack']asstaber, James, and waxHead: You have PM.

joey12169: Sorry, nothing on your trade list interests me.[/quote]

PM'ed you back, thanks for the message ;)

I never mentioned that Goblin commander was the PS2 version in my first post, that has been fixed. I also added some information about the condition of the games. A price has been set for Front Mission 2.

punqsux-Sorry, nothing on your trade list interests me.

I am also interest in Wario World, PM me a price you think would be fair. Thanks

All PMs have been replyed to.

starmask 2k3 and trustcompany1013- Please make offers for Wario. Nothing on your trade lists interests me. Sorry.

pimp_daddy_smurf- There's some stuff on your lists that I might want, I'll send you a PM about it after I take a closer look at your list, probably be tomorrow.

Bump
Sorry to those who sent PMs and haven't gotten a reply yet. I'll reply to everything tonight.

Qbe and alongx, please make offers.

bread's done
Back