WarioWare D.I.Y. (DS) $19.99 @ Amazon

What's the deal with your link, OP? "http://mrte.ch/7t4" doesn't auto-link into a CAG reference link. I would be inclined to think it's an outside reference link.

This one is a direct link complete with CAG Affiliate auto-inclusion.

[quote name='Kerig']What's the deal with your link, OP? "http://mrte.ch/7t4" doesn't auto-link into a CAG reference link. I would be inclined to think it's an outside reference link.

This one is a direct link complete with CAG Affiliate auto-inclusion.[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks mate, I found that link on Tumblr. Replaced it with yours.

[quote name='Achilles00']Can you play the games that other people made? Or can you share games you make?[/QUOTE]

Under "Product Features"

Comes with more than 90 pre-made games, but players who have access to a broadband Internet connection can download a virtually endless supply of user-generated games, or upload their own creations to share with the world.

[quote name='Achilles00']Can you play the games that other people made? Or can you share games you make?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can download other people's creations and Nintendo even has bi-weekly (maybe monthly now) themed contest you can enter and download the "winners".

My FC #1076 3488 1080

PM with your FC if anyone gets this.

Fun game if you enjoyed Mario Paint as a kid. And a must have if you enjoy the Warioware series.

Why not - I used my Metroid Other M credit to get this. Watch it now become common bargain bin fodder like Glory of Heracles was about this long after its release. My purchase almost guarantees that ;).

Arg....must resist. I have been spending way to much lately and especially with Reach coming right around the corner I don't think I will be able to get this. It's a great deal though, the game itself was pretty fun the couple of times I have tried it, and as Neonglow said the Warioware games have a knack for going out of print rather quickly.

Man, all spring and summer I was really wanting this game and looking for a deal everywhere, but everywhere had it at retail. And now I'm only half-interested since my DS is fully occupied with DQ9, which is somewhat addicting. I might bite.

I just picked this up three weeks ago for a bit closer to retail price and have had a blast with it. It's very easy and rewarding to make your own games. I totally recommend this.

Hmmm...I'm tempted. I have a $20 credit from Metroid: Other M I could use to nab this for free. On the other hand, I was sort of saving that credit for Vanquish, and honestly I'm not sure I have enough time to be making all my own microgames. I know it comes with pre-made ones, but the main hook seems to be making your own. Stupid adult responsibilities...*grumble, grumble*...

I also used my $20 Metroid: Other M credit for this. I can't wait to apply my remaining penny toward my next purchase. ;) Great deal, not even considering the credit. Thanks OP!

[quote name='crunchewy']I also used my $20 Metroid: Other M credit for this. I can't wait to apply my remaining penny toward my next purchase. ;) Great deal, not even considering the credit. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I guess I will still have thay penny left too! Score!

Been waiting for this to come down from $34.99, but forgot about it once I got DQ9. Got some credit to use, so I'm totally jumping on this.

bread's done
Back