Warioware DIY DS $14.99 after RZ coupon at Best Buy 10/14/-10/17

Awesome. Might have to think about this. $16.30 for me after tax. It seems that these WarioWare games generally retain some value - most complete copies of WarioWare Touched DS on Ebay sell for around $15.

I signed up at BB website for the Reward Zone Card few months back and have not received any card from them. What do I do to tell them I am a member if I am in store?

And what is the difference between Reward Zone Member and Reward Zone Gamer's Club?

Picked it up for $20 on Amazon a few weeks back. I always loved the WarioWare games, but this one is super lazy, as it pertains to microgames. Because of the create-your-own element, they recycle a TON of the pre-packaged microgames. Thus, the main game takes a real backseat to the creation element.

It's what I was worried about, and my concerns were justified.

Just letting prospective buyers know. It's still worth $15 in my opinion.

Oh damn, I just said to myself in class today that I should pick up DIY with my $10 RZ cert. Who knew they would release a coupon right as I was thinking of buying it. DIY for $5 = Awesome. :bouncy:

[quote name='ViolentLee']Picked it up for $20 on Amazon a few weeks back. I always loved the WarioWare games, but this one is super lazy, as it pertains to microgames. Because of the create-your-own element, they recycle a TON of the pre-packaged microgames. Thus, the main game takes a real backseat to the creation element.

It's what I was worried about, and my concerns were justified.

Just letting prospective buyers know. It's still worth $15 in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

The DIY idea is designed with user content as the focus, it says it right there in the title.

If you're getting this game solely for the microgames on the cartridge you'll be disappointed when comparing it to previous Warioware titles.

But if you download microgames made by publisher's like Wayforward and 5th Cell along will the contest's Nintendo holds, you'll love it.

If you're a fan of Mario Paint as well, you'll spend more time making stuff than playing the actual games. I was surprised how much I enjoyed that side of the game because it sounded more like work than play.

I had a ton of fun with this game, well worth $30 if you're creative. Feel free to PM if anyone picks this up to exchange FC

At this price, I'm going to buy a second copy just for the additional storage space for downloaded user-created records, comics and microgames. This is one of my all-time favorite portable games.

Heck yes! I have a $10 certificate I was saving for Black Friday but this is as good as anything I would find. And I'm not sure I want to voyage into Best Buy during Black Friday...

I tried to do this yesterday, not realizing the coupon wasn't valid yet. Stopped back in today and grabbed my copy! Thanks, OP!

When this game was announced and released, for $35, I said: pass.
I am lazy, I don't want to spend energy to create plus I have hundreds of other games to play.
On the otherhand , WW titles crack me up & I have a $5 RZ cert. $34.99-$20=$14.99,-$5.00=9.99. : ) + 40 CN Coins!!!
I was going to use it towards PoP:FS Wii to make up for that sale I missed months ago. Hmmm......

Coupon didn't scan through, so had to go to Customer Service. I think the guy entered in the SKU by hand, but it somehow worked eventually. $5.xx after coupon and $10 rewards points from the Demons Soul issue a few weeks ago.

Got it yesteday, there were only 2 more left and I got 1 of them.
The game is pretty difficult to understand. Super long tutorial that did a good job explaining, but still feel complex.

bread's done
Back