WarioWare, Inc: Mega Party Game$ $14.98 on Amazon

Thanks for the post.

Though like many video games, it's not eligible for Amazon's Super-Saver shipping (esp. since this is a TRU via Amazon item), unfortunately. Expect shipping to be about $4-5, and sales tax on top of that if you've got a TRU in your state.

jt.

The reason is cheap is because its a Toys R Us green tag item. At least, online it is. Maybe they've added games to the list instores? :p

Someone wanna check on that? :)

[quote name='BrandonMills']The reason is cheap is because its a Toys R Us green tag item. At least, online it is. Maybe they've added games to the list instores? :p

Someone wanna check on that? :)[/QUOTE]

Wow.. if thats the case, I'm waiting till 70 or 90% off and trying a PM at CC... considering that game takes up a third of the slots in the awful GC section there, and don't know if I've seen that at my TRU.

[quote name='BrandonMills']The reason is cheap is because its a Toys R Us green tag item. At least, online it is. Maybe they've added games to the list instores? :p

Someone wanna check on that? :)[/QUOTE]

I checked the Industry, CA TRU and it's still 29.99. I even tried purchasing it to see if the price would be marked down further, but nope. Not even listed as apart of the green tag sale. Sucks because I havn't seen this game for less than 25 bucks anywhere. Hopefully they include it some time soon because I want to get my hands on this game, especially for 15 bucks.

my sentiments exactly ^^

once the 70% hits, though, i'll finally get my hands on Crystal Chronicals, there are so many at the Two Notch TRU

bread's done
Back