Warm deal - new 250gb XBOX 360 HDD for net $101.75 shipped after BCB

Ruined

CAGiversary!
Go to bing.com

Search for TIGER DIRECT - should be a 15% cashback banner

Click through, search for 360 250gb HDD and TD has it on sale for $119.99 shipped. Then you get $18.24 cashback from bing after buying.

Not a bad deal, and a reliable store. Was torn whether to upgrade my Jasper's HDD or buy a slim 360, but this may be a cheaper/easier route for people to get more space.

Anyone have experience with the cheap 250GBs they have on eBay? Most of them come from China so they probably aren't official but they are a lot cheaper. Any risk of getting banned using them? I've got a 120GB that's almost full and I need more space but I don't really want to pay 100+.

Oooh, very tempting. I could use the room, I tend to keep a few games that I'm playing on the HDD. Add in DLC and it's getting full. I'm considering it. Nice find OP!

I don't think you can get banned for using unofficial hard drives. I have a 120gb hard drive that I bought from newegg for like $50 and put it in the xbox 360 enclosure and it works like a charm. It doesn't work with just any hard drive though. It's a fairly easy thing to do, just look for a tutorial online and it'll tell you what kind of hard drive you need. newegg definitely sells em

[quote name='Mad dog']I thought this thread was saying a new Xbox 360 250GB for only $101. I was about to buy 50 of them.[/QUOTE]

Me too! Dang that would have been awesome.

bread's done
Back