Warner Bros Store - 25% off DVD and Blu-Ray Coupon

[quote name='Obi-Juan']FYI, the deal works for pre-orders, also.[/quote]

Yeah I know, I'm in for some Batman Begins and Sarah Conner Chronicles and Dark City, plus V, which isn't pre-order. Just want to know the expiration date.

[quote name='Stealthcat']Yeah I know, I'm in for some Batman Begins and Sarah Conner Chronicles and Dark City, plus V, which isn't pre-order. Just want to know the expiration date.[/QUOTE]

Some one posted this in early may he said he had 30 days. I got an email with the code on 5/15 it said it was good for 30 days. I read another post where someone got it on the 26th, again 30 days.

BTW-It's was the exact same code. So there's no telling when it will end.

Boo, this should work on the Dirty Harry Collection as that's technically 5 movies in one box. It makes it 69.97, but you have to add another DVD/BR to the cart to get the coupon to work.

I'll just get it for 71 at DeepDiscount.

Not a bad deal for BATMAN BEGINS (BD) BATMAN BEGINS LIMITED EDITION GIFT SET and Gotham Knight (BD) for $47 but that means that there is no free shipping. anyone see something cheap that i could fit in to make it $50?

Totally changed my mind on this deal. My order:

Batman Anime (BD) $18.87
Dirty Harry Ultimate Collector's Edition BD Giftset $69.97
Batman Begins (BD) $13.97
Dark City Director's Cut $13.97
Beetlejuice 20th Anniversary: Deluxe Edition (BD) $18.85

PRODUCT SUBTOTAL: $135.63

Can't argue with that!

Maybe this is a part of my ignorance but uh...

Should we ever expect the Animaniacs DVDs to go cheaper than what they're at? Ditto for Pinky & the Brain, each of the volumes is 35~ no matter where you go and to get all 3 volumes is around 100 each. This can knock each of 'em down to 75 bucks which is expensive but the best offer out there right now (including the ongoing 20% off sale at other places). And as it works on pre-orders, it works on Freakazoid. And Batman Beyond (including that pricey season 2).

;_; I want my childhood shows while being a cheapass dammit.

[quote name='DarkZero104']Maybe this is a part of my ignorance but uh...

Should we ever expect the Animaniacs DVDs to go cheaper than what they're at? Ditto for Pinky & the Brain, each of the volumes is 35~ no matter where you go and to get all 3 volumes is around 100 each. This can knock each of 'em down to 75 bucks which is expensive but the best offer out there right now (including the ongoing 20% off sale at other places). And as it works on pre-orders, it works on Freakazoid. And Batman Beyond (including that pricey season 2).

;_; I want my childhood shows while being a cheapass dammit.[/quote]

I think on very rare occasions they go on sale at Best Buy and Circuit City. I know I got Season 1 or 2 of Animaniacs at BB for 24.99. I'm sure some day the price will drop a bit, but all 3 for 75 may be the best deal for a good long time.

any other movie on Blu-Ray you guys would recommend?

So far I've chosen Twister, V for Vendetta, and Batman Begins, need 1 more to get free shipping

I've never ordered from the WB store. How are they with pre-orders? Are they quick to ship?

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']I have no idea what's going on. I add both Batman Begins Deluxe Edition and Batman: Gotham Knight, both BDs, in my cart. I apply the coupon taking $20 off. I click checkout... and the page won't load at all.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me when I tried it in the middle of the night. Try at a different time of day, there servers are weird.

[quote name='shadowrage']Some one posted this in early may he said he had 30 days. I got an email with the code on 5/15 it said it was good for 30 days. I read another post where someone got it on the 26th, again 30 days.

BTW-It's was the exact same code. So there's no telling when it will end.[/quote]

Thanks for this info, it helps, because Im wavering on Planet Earth for $55 bucks after the discount. Seeing if anyone has a sale that beats that price.

[quote name='Stealthcat']Thanks for this info, it helps, because Im wavering on Planet Earth for $55 bucks after the discount. Seeing if anyone has a sale that beats that price.[/quote]

deep discount's 20% off sale has planet earth for $53 plus change with free shipping. and you don't have to order at least 2 to get the discount.

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']deep discount's 20% off sale has planet earth for $53 plus change with free shipping. and you don't have to order at least 2 to get the discount.[/quote]

Thanks fellow CAGer

[quote name='Stealthcat']Same thing happened to me when I tried it in the middle of the night. Try at a different time of day, there servers are weird.[/QUOTE]

I've tried various times of the day for the past 2 days and it still won't go through... Hell, their Online Customer Service link won't even respond.

Such a shoddy-ass site.

WHV's customer service sucks. They sent me a broken product, failed to cancel my order, and their customer service has absolutely no clue what's going on with your order.

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']I've tried various times of the day for the past 2 days and it still won't go through... Hell, their Online Customer Service link won't even respond.

Such a shoddy-ass site.[/QUOTE]

Use a different browser. IE is shoddy with the site. Firefox and Opera work better.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I saw it when I was younger, don't remember if it was good or not...I went with all 5 HP movies...singles.[/quote]
It has both coreys and keifer sutherland, how can it be bad?:lol:

Can you stack/combine coupons on the site? Cause I got a "25% off your next order" coupon from the last time I used this coupon....if those 2 could stack......

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']How is this site with shipping? I just recently placed an order, and was wondering how quick or slow the shipping process is.[/quote]

Faster than Deepdiscount, a little slower than Amazon, don't know if that helps at all...

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']How is this site with shipping? I just recently placed an order, and was wondering how quick or slow the shipping process is.[/quote]

For pre-orders, I think they're top notch. I get the items the day that they are released (some even get them earlier). I've never ordered from another place that gets you a pre-ordered item the day it comes out.

As far as regular orders go, I don't think they're slow, but like it was already said, Amazon is just a bit faster. However, WB is exact on when an item will be there. Amazon tends to be slower or faster, but WB is usually right on with their estimates.

Anybody know how reliable this site is. Thinking of picking up the following:

Batman Begins Limited Edition Gift Set (Dbl DVD) (WS) DVD $20.97
Batman: Gotham Knight 2-Disc Collector's Edition (DVD) DVD $16.07
300: Special Edition (Dbl DVD) DVD $16.05
Product Subtotal: $53.09
Tax: $4.11
Select Shipping & Handling Method:
Order Total: $57.20

300 Special Edition is Grossly overpriced, but I needed filler to get to $50 for free shipping, and couldn't find anything else.

[quote name='TheEyecon']Yeah, the site sucks[/QUOTE]
Navigating it sucks. Dealing with CS can suck if you do it wrong. Otherwise they ship with UPS and provide tracking numbers. Most DVDs I get come packaged in huge boxes(for 30dvds). Nothing has ever been damaged, and everything has always arrived on time.

Anyone have trouble with them taking your card info? I tried my debit card first and it said I needed a card that expires at a later date. Fair enough, so I grab my credit card, but it keeps saying that verification process is denied. All my info is right, but it just keeps saying that. So lame, as getting the Batman Begins Gift Set and Batman Gotham Knight is cheaper with the coupon than it is on Amazon. Plus I threw in Beetlejuice (BD). I want this order! >_

The Warner Store is pretty good -- pretty reliable shipping times this year (better than a year ago, etc.).

Sadly they raised the prices of all their $19.99 Blu-Ray discs to $22.99, so it's not as great a deal as it used to be. :(

Got my Batman Begins Blu Ray Limited Edition set today. It said they had shipped it on the 3rd. So not bad at all. Hooray Blu Ray!

Mine shipped early but when I looked at the tracking it say "rescheduled for delivery" and they held it to deliver by today (street date). Guess the days of getting them before street date are gone.

bread's done
Back