Warner Bros Store - 25% off DVD and Blu-Ray Coupon

TODAY ONLY

Just got another email for 25% off with code: WBCNV

it also mentions free shipping on orders over $50, don't know if that's the norm or not.

The 30% off code may still work too, I just post these here when I get them. But, try "ANWBTS" first.

I usually buy from Amazon, but after reading about the 30% off coupon a little over a week ago, I decided to give the WB a shot. I was a little hesitant after reading some older posts complaining about the WB's shipping, but was reassured during checkout when it said that I should receive my pre-orders on or around release day. To my surprise, my Smallville Season 7 Blu-Ray pre-order shipped Wed. Sept. 3 and delivered on Thur. Sept 4 - FIVE days before street date! I then received another pre-order early. Only this time it was from Amazon. The movie was Child's Play and it delivered on Fri. Sept. 5 - FOUR days before street date! It was almost like Amazon knew they were being one-upped by the WB. Anyhow, I've done quite a few pre-orders over the years from various online retailers and last week was the first time I ever got any of them early.

When does this coupon expire?

I think i'm gonna get Robot Chicken Season 2 and The Oblongs for $33, and maybe Harvey Season 3 if I can get free shipping

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']When does this coupon expire?

I think i'm gonna get Robot Chicken Season 2 and The Oblongs for $33, and maybe Harvey Season 3 if I can get free shipping[/QUOTE]

Well it expired once (about a month after it started) and then became alive again (about a month after it expired); It will probably expire near the end of September. But then again it could go live again. Sorry, I'm not really sure, but I'll look into it.

I picked up 2 copies of Speed Racer (one for me and one for my friend to help him save on shipping), Pushing Daisies, and Chuck. It all came to $86 with $4 tax. Awesome deal. Thanks OP!

1 Adventures of Robin Hood (BD) Blu-Ray $16.07

1 Bonnie and Clyde (BD) Blu-Ray $18.87

1 Dirty Harry (BD w/Book Packaging) Blu-Ray $18.85

Product Subtotal: $53.79
Tax: $4.44
Select Shipping & Handling Method:
Order Total: $58.23

Yeah. Because of those little WB shops that no one goes into. I wonder if six flags parks count too?
You know that any etailer that has a physical presence in your state you get charged sales tax right?

holy crap, placed an order last week that included Robot Chicken Season 3 which is scheduled for release 10/7 but got an email today saying its been shipped!

I'd love to order December's releases of THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION and I AM LEGEND: Ultimate Collector's Edition but, alas, neither is available at the WB store site yet... :cry:

Hm. Do I use this coupon to get Robot Chicken seasons 2 & 3, plus Aqua teen seasons 5 and 6 (6 is a preorder) or do I pass and assume that those will be on sale somewhere during black friday? (or the weekends those newer versions are released).

With coupon it comes out to 16 a piece plus tax.

(edit) crap. Season 3 of venture brothers isn't listed but 1 & 2 are. If 3 was listed, I'd go ahead with my order.

[quote name='seanr1221']Sorry, I don't feel like looking through the whole thread....do you get charged before or when the item ships?[/QUOTE]

When it ships. They do however put a pending charge on your card first but it falls off after a few days. Kinda odd actually...

[quote name='h0mi']Hm. Do I use this coupon to get Robot Chicken seasons 2 & 3, plus Aqua teen seasons 5 and 6 (6 is a preorder) or do I pass and assume that those will be on sale somewhere during black friday? (or the weekends those newer versions are released).

With coupon it comes out to 16 a piece plus tax.

(edit) crap. Season 3 of venture brothers isn't listed but 1 & 2 are. If 3 was listed, I'd go ahead with my order.[/quote]
I've never seen any [as] dvds on Black Friday. The only time i've really seen a signifigant [as] sale was 2 years ago when amazon put about half the [as] library up for $9 each.

The Popular [as] dvds (RC, VB, ATHF) usually don't go lower than 15 at the most

Just grabbed Planet Earth: The Complete Collection (BD) and Batman Begins (BD) for $69.93
clear.gif
+ $6.29 tax shipped.

Thanks OP!

Placed my order for robot chicken seasons 2 & 3, Aqua Teen 5 & 6 and Batman Begins limited edition on blu-ray. I was thinking of getting the star wars robot chicken but opted not to.

There were some other blu-rays I was looking at but they weren't very good deals. Matrix is tempting and so is planet earth at $70/56 respectively (plus tax) but I just dropped $90 so those will have to wait.

Picked up:

1 Adventures of Robin Hood (BD) $16.07
1 Beetlejuice (BD) Price $18.87
1 Casablanca, Ultimate Collector's Edition (BD) Price $34.97
1 Peanuts Holiday Collection DVD Price $24.45

Sub Total: $94.36
Tax: 5.90
Total: 100.26

Thanks OP! :applause:

I got speed racer and pushing daisies on blu-ray at 11 this morning never getting a confirmation email (not sure if you're supposed to as this was my first time ordering from warner). But I'm very happy as everything came perfect. Hopefully my chuck on blu-ray comes a few days before the street date.

I got Speed Racer which I ordered about a month ago, but I still haven't received (or even gotten a shipment confirmation for) Pushing Daisies. Guess which one I wanted more. :(

[quote name='BlaculaDave']I got Speed Racer which I ordered about a month ago, but I still haven't received (or even gotten a shipment confirmation for) Pushing Daisies. Guess which one I wanted more. :([/quote]

ummmm.. Speed Racer?

[quote name='dolemite']ummmm.. Speed Racer?[/quote]
Hey, don't single me out, bub...I'm one of a half dozen people that admitted to it. I actually enjoyed how playful and inventive it was with the subject matter. Plus, Christina Ricci in 1080p. :applause:

Now if I could just get Pushing Daisies in so I can have Anna Friel in 1080p, I'll be in business.

Woo hoo, got my Robot Chicken S3 today! I feel like I'm so special having it 3 weeks before release. Like I'm supposed to do something with this special opportunity, maybe write a review. But, I don't know the first thing about that so I'll just sit back and enjoy it!

Anyone know how long this coupon is supposed to last?
I want to purchase a couple of blu-rays, but wanted to wait until the end of the week after I do some miscellaneous shopping for school.

Currently in dispute with these guys. Supposedly received an order from them on 8/30, signed for by "A guy" with tracking making it only to my town, not even my street. No response from warner so i've got my credit card company taking care of this.

Please let this coupon work* so I can pre order venture brothers season 3 and Dark Knight, and then get them weeks ealier than usual.
Too bad iron man was Paramount, lol.

*- by work I mean work when these titles are available for pre-order. they aren't available right now.

Thanks OP
seeing how the other thread was talking about Batman The Animated Series set being $75 on amazon, I went ahead and canceled from there and went with WB for the set along with getting Batman Beyond: Return of The Joker Uncut dvd (highly recommended batman fans even if you don't care for the beyond series) for $65.84.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']You can preorder the I Am Legend 3-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition.

Price is $39.95, but with coupon knocks it down to $27.96.[/quote]

Legend 3 disc is 47.95 for me. :cry:

So, I placed my order last week and haven't received a shipping email yet. I ordered Orphanage, Batman Begins, and Speed Racer. It's the day after Speed Racer released, so I called them to see what gives, and they said it still hadn't shipped yet. Lame. They said it could take awhile...

Went crazy.

QTY Item
1 Casablanca, Ultimate Collector's Edition (BD)
Blu-Ray Price $34.97 (Savings $14.98)
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 12-02-2008

1 Chuck: The Complete First Season (BD)
Blu-Ray Price $27.97 (Savings $11.98)
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 11-11-2008

1 Pushing Daisies: The Complete First Season (Blu-Ray)
Blu-Ray Price $20.97 (Savings $8.98)

1 Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete First
Blu-Ray Price $20.97 (Savings $8.98)

1 Batman: Gotham Knight (BD)
Blu-Ray Price $18.87 (Savings $8.08)

1 Dark City Director's Cut
Blu-Ray Price $16.07 (Savings $6.88)

1 Superman Doomsday (BD)
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 11-25-2008

1 Risky Business (BD)

1 Speed Racer (BD)
Blu-Ray Price $18.87 (Savings $8.08)

1 Band of Brothers
Blu-Ray Price $55.92 (Savings $24.03)
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 11-11-2008

I forgot to check out BBC stuff. I may pick up Coupling seasons 3 & 4 if I can find something else to reach free shipping. It'll be ~$2 cheaper after even after tax w/ the WB coupon than if I wait for DDD's 20% sale.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']sweet, looks like shawshanks up on bd and an instant purchase.[/QUOTE]

any1 have a suggestion for anything else to order with this?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']any1 have a suggestion for anything else to order with this?[/quote]

Here are the WB titles I've ordered for the rest of the year (with the exception of Looney Tunes; in order to not have to file bankruptcy, that one'll just have to wait):

Superman Returns [Dolby TrueHD and PCM Edition]
L.A. Confidential
Peanuts Holiday Collection--Remastered Deluxe Edition (3 Disc) [SD-DVD]
You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown--Deluxe Edition [SD-DVD]
The Ultimate Matrix Collection (7 Disc)
Poltergeist
The Looney Tunes--Golden Collection, Volume Six (4 Disc) [SD-DVD]
Elf
Band of Brothers
I am Legend--Ultimate Collector's Edition

Filmmaker. I think your forgetting that The Dark Knight is a Warner release and the Star Wars thing should be pretty cool on BD too. Your wallet still has work to do. BTW LA confidential looks pretty good.

[quote name='graf1k']Dark Knight isn't up to pre-order yet AFAIK.[/quote]

Exactly; nor is CLONE WARS. I was just making suggestions of things you can order from WB right this moment.

bread's done
Back