Warner Bros Store - 25% off DVD and Blu-Ray Coupon

[quote name='Stealthcat']so just ordering the dark knight won't get me free shipping? i still need $50+?[/QUOTE]

Always with free shipping. It's under the terms and conditions. I know it's kind of missleading.

Without the 30% coupon, these prices aren't doing it for me anymore. First they had the sale + 30% more off, then it was just retail with 30% off, and now it's retail with 25%. Any reason to keep using their site now?

[quote name='foundation']Without the 30% coupon, these prices aren't doing it for me anymore. First they had the sale + 30% more off, then it was just retail with 30% off, and now it's retail with 25%. Any reason to keep using their site now?[/quote]

Ze batpod!

Placed another order:

• Mask, The (BD) Blu-Ray $17.21
  • Dumb and Dumber (Unrated)(BD) Blu-Ray $17.21
  • WEDDING CRASHERS (BD) Blu-Ray $17.22

ORDER TOTAL: $55.64

Dark Knight for $22.46 +free shipping, tempting. really want to wait til closer to release to see what B&M stores will throw in as incentives. Batman begins also works out to $14.xx

Has anyone else had their Batman: The Complete Animated Series order cancelled?

[quote name='email']
Dear Customer:

Unfortunately, Batman, The: The Complete Animated Series is no longer available, therefore we have cancelled this item from your original order. Be assured that you were not billed for this item since it was never shipped.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and hope that you visit our online store again soon.[/quote]

fucking bullshit. :(

[quote name='Alien Spider']Has anyone else had their Batman: The Complete Animated Series order cancelled?

fucking bullshit. :([/QUOTE]

Yep, mine was canceled as well and this is the response I got from WB after I emailed them about it:

"There was a limited amount of units duplicated for this title and unfortunately we have run out of inventory so were unable to process this order."

What's interesting is that they still have it for sale on their website. I hope they didn't cancel the orders because some [or most] of us used the 30% off coupon.

[quote name='NeoJediChef']What's interesting is that they still have it for sale on their website. I hope they didn't cancel the orders because some [or most] of us used the 30% off coupon.[/QUOTE]

I saw that as well, it's still up for preorder. It stands to reason then that they cancelled our orders because we used that coupon and got a better deal on it than they wanted us too. What a load of shit.

I guess they could just have not removed that page yet, but right now it looks like they purposely screwed us over.

[quote name='NeoJediChef']Yep, mine was canceled as well and this is the response I got from WB after I emailed them about it:

"There was a limited amount of units duplicated for this title and unfortunately we have run out of inventory so were unable to process this order."

What's interesting is that they still have it for sale on their website. I hope they didn't cancel the orders because some [or most] of us used the 30% off coupon.[/QUOTE]

http://welcome.bbb.org/

1st time ordering from Warner huh. Last year all of us blu-ray early adopters were buying tons of stuff from them. They would cancel orders without reason. And then they would still ship them(after you bought it someplace else though) and charge you 2 weeks later. /Ughhh

That or they would tell you 3 weeks after release date that an item was still being shipped. Then a week after that having them cancel it. Or some orders taking 3 months to arrive(Ocean's Box, I got them to give to me for free So I can't complain).

I can't believe they gave you guys an actual reason for them canceling it. That's better than par for them.

Funny, I actually emailed them about two weeks ago because I decided I wanted to cancel my order of Batman The Complete Animated Series. It was in an order with 2 other things that already shipped, and a week later I got a response saying they'd look into seeing if they could cancel it. Haven't heard back since, so wonder if I'll get the same notice.

I just saw that my pre-order for the Batman Complete Animated Series was cancelled too. Man I'm really pissed. I wonder if they didn't want us to get that great of a deal or if they really ran out.

Yeah....sometimes the warner bros online store blows but it comes through for me this time. A couple months ago I ordered a few blu-rays and a Chuck season 1 pre-order. I then proceeded to forget about the Chuck pre-order.

Today I got a nice suprise knock on my door from UPS bringing me Chuck season 1 on blu-ray that's street dated Nov. 11. I've read they will sometimes ship pre-orders early but i've never benefitted from that until today.

Hey all,

Anyone here pre-order Shawshank?? or TDK for that matter?? I have yet to get my Shawshank shipping notice and WB's taking their sweet ass time with TDK.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']TDK Shipped on Friday via Next Day Air...I should get it on Monday :bouncy:[/quote]

Awesome, I just checked main (God they need to get a better site for checking stuff) and mine shipped out Friday too. It's already in my local UPS office ready for shipment out on Monday.

[quote name='Draekon']Awesome, I just checked main (God they need to get a better site for checking stuff) and mine shipped out Friday too. It's already in my local UPS office ready for shipment out on Monday.[/quote]

main?

Huh?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']main?

Huh?[/quote]

It was suppose to be mine* but I got side tracked by the parenthesis and then wrote it again a second time accidently. Shouldof re-read my post before I clicked post to notice this error.

[quote name='Draekon']It was suppose to be mine* but I got side tracked by the parenthesis and then wrote it again a second time accidently. Shouldof re-read my post before I clicked post to notice this error.[/quote]

Did you check it on that myexpresscheckout site?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Did you check it on that myexpresscheckout site?[/quote]

Yeah, which is where I got the UPS tracking number. I just think it needs to be easier to find in the first place on their site. You have to go to Sales Help or something like that and I think it should be easier like other websites.

[quote name='Draekon']Yeah, which is where I got the UPS tracking number. I just think it needs to be easier to find in the first place on their site. You have to go to Sales Help or something like that and I think it should be easier like other websites.[/quote]

View receipts?

That's the only section I can view anything about my order at.

Yes, you can check the status by going to view receipts. I just checked mine and it has indeed been shipped! I don't know why they didn't send a confirmation email, but whatever.

Except, I'm talking about getting TO MyExpressCheckout FROM the Warner Bros website. Their website is the one that needs to be fixed and is the one I've been talking about.

Before you say, "It's in your e-mail," it's a pain in the ass to search specifically for a singular email compared to just jumping to the site. If I want to view something I bought at Circuit City, Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy, DeepDiscount, etc I can get to it easily from their main website usually by going to My Account or something similar. However at Warner Bros it's different because there is no "My Account" or anything of the sort and you can only find the link by going to "Online Sales Help" which is pretty retarded.

Hopefully that cleared this up. :p

Well, DK has finally shipped or billing info has been sent to UPS anyway; still no word on Casablanca.

Both DK and Casablanca are supposed to be delivered today...good work WB; the lowest price around on DK (sub $20) & Casablanca, plus delivery to my doorstep on the DK release date.

just got a new 30% off email with free shipping over $50.

it just sucks that the deals dont seem as good as they used to be. Back in the format war times they had better prices (19.95 catalog titles vs now $23.95)

Im also not too in a hurry to order because it seems that catalog wb titles usually always appear super cheap on inetvideo sales..

Anyone have an issue with pre-orders from warner, where the discs ship over a week after the disc was released? I ordered Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 6 and it appears UPS doesn't even have the package yet. It took Warner several days to even indicate they sent out the package last week (was sent on the 18th, dvd was released on the 16th in stores and usually these pre-orders are shipped on Friday or Monday)

[quote name='h0mi']Anyone have an issue with pre-orders from warner, where the discs ship over a week after the disc was released? I ordered Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 6 and it appears UPS doesn't even have the package yet. It took Warner several days to even indicate they sent out the package last week (was sent on the 18th, dvd was released on the 16th in stores and usually these pre-orders are shipped on Friday or Monday)[/quote]

They did this with my Shawshank BR. They waited until my Pre-order for TDK was set to ship before they shipped that one. They might be tightening the straps on new release shipments since the majority of their packages get overnighted anyways.

Weird. I made a large order of discs in September. Aqua teen 6 and robot chicken 3 were pre orders and Robot went out on time. The other discs I ordered went out right way... it's just this one that is pretty late.

bread's done
Back