Warner Home Video...

Methadon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok, so I ordered the Harry Potter Blu-ray box set. With online coupon, it came to $85 with free shipping. Great. About a week passes, and I wonder what the status on my order is. I send them an e-mail, only to receive one back telling me it will be 2-3 weeks before they can ship it (they don't have any, apparently), but that I'm welcome to cancel. As I had found the same set on ebay with the unbeatable "buy it now" option of $75, I told them to cancel in my reply, and proceeded to order.

Cancel? We can't cancel your order because it's already been shipped. Ok, so now I'm stuck with an extra HP set. I call my friend, he says he'll take it off my hands, no problem. Back down to just the one set.

Upon arrival, I open up the package, and after removing the shrinkwrap I notice the special box (looks like a treasure chest) is broken off it's hinges. Aside from that, the year one BD wouldn't be recognized by my 60GB PS3 (though it worked on my friend's 40 GB). I sent it back with delivery confirmation, and they received it on the 8th.

Today I called them to find out the status of my return. Of course, the rep told me it'd be 2-3 weeks and I had the option to cancel if I wanted.

I feel like I'm ready to shoot somebody.

Don't do that. You'll end up finding out the gun doesn't work, then you'll have to send it in to get fixed. It will take 2-3 weeks to get i, but on the bright side you will have an option to cancel if you want to.

seriously though that is bad, i won't be ordering from them anytime soon

You should have just marked refused on the Warner package, called them to tell them you were sending it back, and enjoy your ebay purchase

Its not that big of a deal apart from the inept WB store...

[quote name='dmdragon']Don't do that. You'll end up finding out the gun doesn't work, then you'll have to send it in to get fixed. It will take 2-3 weeks to get i, but on the bright side you will have an option to cancel if you want to.

seriously though that is bad, i won't be ordering from them anytime soon[/quote]

:lol: Priceless. :lol:

I needed that laugh :)

[quote name='zman73']You should have just marked refused on the Warner package, called them to tell them you were sending it back, and enjoy your ebay purchase

Its not that big of a deal apart from the inept WB store...[/quote]

I just found out today that I could have done that. Before that, I was under the impression that I couldn't refuse the package (ie: all sales final).

I still don't enjoy that they stopped responding to my e-mails long ago, and I'm even less fond of the idea of being charged and still having to wait 2-3 weeks, in addition to deling with their "ineptedness" (gotta love that word). It's very possible that either:

1) It'll be here sooner than that, and 2-3 weeks is a pat response.
2) If I cancel today it'll be here by wednesday

I'm also expecting year one to not work on my PS3, in which case I'll still be in the dilemma of finding a way to play it...

bread's done
Back