Warning for bicycle owners

Ganon00

CAGiversary!
Anyone who owns kryponite locks for their bikes might want to keep them in their apartment or house for a while. It seems that a cheap bic pen can open the most expensive locks in under 30 seconds. heres a website that contains movies of the demonstration. www.thirdrate.com

All right, time to steal some bikes. But in all honesty what that guy did to the lock in the video, you won't be able to do with a bike attached to it.

Yeah, but all it takes is some practoce and he was unlocking them in seconds without all the slamming

Thats messed up. I had one bike stolen already here in Berkeley. It was $500. Now I have a $600 bike and I dont use it anymore because I'm worried that its not safe.

I hate Bike thieves. They are the lowest form of life on this planet.

I hate Bike thieves. They are the lowest form of life on this planet.[/quote]

No. Virus and Spyware writers are the lowest form of life. Then thieves

pittsburgh is pretty safe for bikes, i have the worst chain in the world, if i tried im sure i could break it with my hands, people just dont steal hot pink bikes with black polkadots i guess...

I would like to know how this wasn't found out sooner. It's not as if bic pens or bike locks are new inventions.

Now, it's time to take a pen to the door locks on soda machines, since they seem to be the same variety.

myke.

i'm seriously gonna try this on the snack machine/coke machine at school

... its just too tempting

[quote name='Xevious']Thats messed up. I had one bike stolen already here in Berkeley. It was $500. Now I have a $600 bike and I dont use it anymore because I'm worried that its not safe.

Holy shit dood. That's damn expensive for a bike.

[quote name='Xevious']Thats messed up. I had one bike stolen already here in Berkeley. It was $500. Now I have a $600 bike and I dont use it anymore because I'm worried that its not safe.

No identity thieves are the lowest form

When I was riding bikes at college I always had a really nice bike for when I wanted to goto shopping centers, and then a really crappy bike for crowded places or high risk areas that wasn't even worth $40 :)

riding bikes when you have a drivers license or are old enough to have a drivers license is kinda gay

bread's done
Back