Warning! PSP-2000 (Slim) Headphones suck!

BladeZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I noticed the new PSP-2000 compatible headphones at Target today and figured I would give them a try. Save your $30. These things have no bass and sound as tinny and cheap as free airline earbuds. Unless you absolutely need the remote, avoid this product at all costs. You could use the remote with any headphone but then you'll have a really long cord to deal with.

BTW, has there been a thread of compatible accessories for the slim? I need a car charger for a trip....

Got a pic of it? Does it look like the fat psp's headphone? Cuz that shit sux ass.

The fat's ac adapter is the exact same as the slim, so you shouldn't have any problems using the old model's charger.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Do the old ones work on the slim?[/quote]

I don't think the old remote would work since the number of pins changed in that port.

The old headphones definitely didn't handle bass very well, but they were somewhat decent.

Wouldn't the car charger be the same? It still has a normal AC port, right, despite being able to charge via USB if need be?

[quote name='daroga']Wouldn't the car charger be the same? It still has a normal AC port, right, despite being able to charge via USB if need be?[/quote]

The "charging via USB" is deceptive. In order to charge via USB you must go into the USB connection in the menu. So, you cant "charge while playing" which kind of kills it. But if the A/C is the same, i'll just pick up the normal car charger or a 3rd party one...

bread's done
Back