Warning to 360 Owners

That's nothing new, they warn you of this in the manual too. I'm sure if I flipped my Xbox around it would do the same thing.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']That's nothing new, they warn you of this in the manual too. I'm sure if I flipped my Xbox around it would do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

like i said..."for those not in the know". basically, for those of us that didn't bother reading every page of the manual. i would have RTFM, but i'm still catching up on my other manual reading. so far i've finished all the games and consoles up through the PS2, and I've just started the last gen xbox manuals and the game manuals.

they pretty much gave the same warning for the old xbox. dont move it around with a disk inside. my buddy lost a copy of halo in the xbox that he rented. he didnt care too much since he didnt own the game or the xbox.

One must wonder why someone would want to change the position of the XBox, especially when there's a disc in there. Just stand it up or lay it down (mine is laying down) and leave it be.. voila, no problems.

[quote name='Scorch']One must wonder why someone would want to change the position of the XBox, especially when there's a disc in there. Just stand it up or lay it down (mine is laying down) and leave it be.. voila, no problems.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would never change it during operation. I have mine standing up so that there is plenty of room and ventilation for it and the power supply.

[quote name='jcp4322']you gotta be a moron to do that anyways[/QUOTE]

stops shaking powered up 360

Oops...

Well its nice to know that if you knocked it over while it was was in the vertical position its going to fuck your disc up.

At first i thought one of the guys was making that sound, cuz i never heard anything scummy like that come from a system...i am proven wrong.

bread's done
Back