Warriors Orochi vs. Warriors Orochi 2

Trudy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Was out on a date today and we spent the better portion of the day playing Warriors Orochi. I love Dynasty Warriors for the button smashing--and because I love trying to accomplish the level objectives (or in WO's case, the ability objectives!), so needless to say, I enjoyed Warriors Orochi 1.

My question for you is this: is WO2 better than WO1? I've heard people had problems with the lag; is it really that significant?

And... does anyone have one up for sale/trade?

Thanks for any help/advice you can offer!

I think WO2 is better than WO1. There's about 96 characters in total, including the legendary sun wu kong. He's almost as fast as a red hare! There's also Orochi X, who's arguably the most powerful character in the game. If you're attempting to unlock him it will take you lots of grinding though.

There was lag in the beginning, but a patch fixed that so I no longer have noticeable lag playing co-op. It's a fun game, all the characters from SW/DW are in it with their original move set, so it's better than the newer DW games imo.

I think it will be somewhat difficult to find the game now, you may want to try Goozex or eBay.

Thanks for the heads up. I play DW6 frequently, and while I prefer some of the new voice actors (Gan Ning's comes to mind...), I prefer the weapons and looks of the older games more.

bread's done
Back