Warriors Orochi Xbox 360 $43.95 shipped deepdiscount.com pre-order

Well after actually buying Sam Warriors 2 Empires and DW5 Empires for the 360 I'm gonna hold off on Warriors Orochi. It's gonna be a direct port of the PS2 version and KOEI announced there will be a new DW early next year which will have *gasp* enhanced graphics and gameplay.

Maybe I'll grab this when It's under $20.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Well after actually buying Sam Warriors 2 Empires and DW5 Empires for the 360 I'm gonna hold off on Warriors Orochi. It's gonna be a direct port of the PS2 version and KOEI announced there will be a new DW early next year which will have *gasp* enhanced graphics and gameplay.

Maybe I'll grab this when It's under $20.[/QUOTE]

Right, but the PS2 version comes out at the same time...

This is a good concept, but I too would rather wait for an actual next-gen version than another too-similar sequel/port.

I should recommanded Bladestorm over this game or Dynasty warriors gundam. I may get this game whenever it drop down $25 or less.

There is a part of me that freakin' hates how Koei is basically slapping these games together and not releasing them at their full potential, and the other half has it pre-ordered at the local gamestore.

[quote name='MoxManiac_']I've played the import of Orochi extensively, and it's a fantastic game. Probably the best musou game to date. I highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

On what system? I'm thinking if the 360 version is basically the same game just hi-res with achievements, I'd just as soon spring for the PS2 version.

there's also dynasty warriors gundam the title does sound odd putting gundam mechs into DW style hack and slash, but I have yet to own a next gen system

[quote name='argyle']On what system? I'm thinking if the 360 version is basically the same game just hi-res with achievements, I'd just as soon spring for the PS2 version.[/quote]

PS2. I saw some videos of the english 360 version, and you're right about it just being a high res upgrade, though the draw distance is better and there are more guys able to be on screen at once.

It's a $10 difference between the two.

I plan to get Dynasty Warriors Gundam when it goes down to $30 or so. It's coming out too close to a lot of higher priority games, ya know?

bread's done
Back