WarTech: Senko No Ronde for Xbox 360 $9.99 NEW Online & in Store (GS/EB) -- FREE SHIP

HarassmentPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Gamestop currently has WarTech: Senko no Ronde for $9.99 new both in store and online. A search on Gamestop's site only brings up the used version for $25, but here is a direct link to a new copy for $9.99.

Use coupon code SAVER for free value shipping.

I did a quick search and didn't see this posted anywhere. The game received pretty mediocre reviews upon release, but they were usually complaints about the high price ($60). The game itself is fun if you're a shmup fan and comes from the makers of Ikaruga and Gradius 5.

[quote name='METC NAPALM']I have not ordered anything from eb online before, and the SAVER code is only good for REPEAT customers, not first time. Therefore, why would I pay $10 handing fee for a $10 game , for a total of $20?

Wouldnt you call that a ripoff?[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that about SAVER. Twenty dollars is still on sale. Where do you live? I couldn't get mine to come out to $20 without SAVER.

This next portion is not directed at you.

What I don't understand is a person spending $20 on a game with $5 shipping instead of $10 on the same game with $10 shipping because their "principles" get in the way.

[quote name='METC NAPALM']I have not ordered anything from eb online before, and the SAVER code is only good for REPEAT customers, not first time. Therefore, why would I pay $10 handing fee for a $10 game , for a total of $20?

Wouldnt you call that a ripoff?[/quote]

Make sure you selected USA Saver Shipping. It seems like you may have picked USA Overnight, which is not valid with the coupon code.

Bought for ten - this game is actually isn't so bad. I got my ten bucks worth of fun.

If anything, think of it as a purchase on Xbox Live Arcade, as the game itself is an arcade game anyway ...

bread's done
Back