Was anyone able to get the pre-order bonus for Demon's Souls SE from EBgames?

poiuiu

CAGiversary!
So I only opened the game recently and was informed that all preorder bonuses(an artbook and a music cd) were seperate from the SE package.

Supposedly Amazon.ca orders for the game ships with the bonuses wrapped with the SE but I called the EB and they said they never got any to begin with. And according Atlus, supply of the pre-order bonuses are out of their hands since they've all been shipped.

So, anyone not get the other part of this nice little set?

When I went to pick up my Demon's Souls, I was told my EB did not have enough of the pre-order bonuses in stock. However, a great friend of mine was able to order more bonuses from EB head office, thus solving my issue of no bonuses. Cheers!

Anytime EB refuses to give me my preorder bonus I just demand my money back and go elsewhere. They've done it to me enough at the local EB, so I often go to the other one across town if I need too...

Hell, who are they to pull that crap on us (I swear the employees just a bonus for themself regardless) especially when there's a game deals literally 5 minute sky train away :p

bread's done
Back