Was this a good deal?

[quote name='Scorch']No case or manual? Why would you buy something without a case or manual?[/quote]

Because he didn't want to pay $50-60 to play the game?

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Scorch']No case or manual? Why would you buy something without a case or manual?[/quote]

Because he didn't want to pay $50-60 to play the game?[/quote]

Uhh, Xenogears is available everywhere for 20 new.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Scorch']No case or manual? Why would you buy something without a case or manual?[/quote]

Because he didn't want to pay $50-60 to play the game?[/quote]

Isn't it GH for around 19.99?

EDIT: damn sneaky beat me to it

Hm...my bad, you guys. I remember a couple of my friends paying 50 bucks for it, well after the ps2 came out. I suppose I just assumed this was how much it generally went for. Keep in mind these friends are just casual gamers. I myse;f have never owned a Sony system, so I don't much keep up with the pricing.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Hm...my bad, you guys. I remember a couple of my friends paying 50 bucks for it, well after the ps2 came out. I suppose I just assumed this was how much it generally went for. Keep in mind these friends are just casual gamers. I myse;f have never owned a Sony system, so I don't much keep up with the pricing.[/quote]
HAHA foever noob, man that has ton suck, what did you do??

[quote name='smalien1']plus it's really boring, cut-scene after cut-scene untill eventually your head explodes[/quote]

Xenogears didn't have that much cutscenes. I think that you're talking about Xenosaga. On topic, 10 dollars isn't a very good deal considering it is 20 GH.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Hm...my bad, you guys. I remember a couple of my friends paying 50 bucks for it, well after the ps2 came out. I suppose I just assumed this was how much it generally went for. Keep in mind these friends are just casual gamers. I myse;f have never owned a Sony system, so I don't much keep up with the pricing.[/quote]
HAHA foever noob, man that has ton suck, what did you do??[/quote]

I sarcastically used my 100th post to make fun of n00bs. This was while Cheapy was on his honeymoon, and defender was running things. He caught wind of the thread and gave me my custom rank.

[quote name='badmrfrosty20']I just picked up Xenogears, no case or manual, for $10 from Hollywood Video. Was this a good buy or should I return it?[/quote]

Xenogears for 10 bucks is an awesome deal. Some people here are confusing this with the 20 dollar GH XENOSAGA.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='badmrfrosty20']I just picked up Xenogears, no case or manual, for $10 from Hollywood Video. Was this a good buy or should I return it?[/quote]

Xenogears for 10 bucks is an awesome deal. Some people here are confusing this with the 20 dollar GH XENOSAGA.[/quote]

No we're not, I think I know the difference between the two. They are both GH, so it really doesn't matter if someone confuses the games anyways.

bread's done
Back