washed ashore - a little comic by me

Kidnemo

CAG Veteran
So I decided since the only thing I ever do at CAG is lurk the deals forums (which I love,

Most excellent. :applause:

Really looking forward to updates. I hope whenever you get a chance to do more with it you'll post it here.

[quote name='gunm']Nicely done. Original, though I don't really understand what's going on. Great job![/QUOTE]

Looking for his lost arm, I presume.

It reminds me of Jimmy Corrigan stuff by Chris Ware....and by that, I mean I like it. Drawing is my poorest talent, so i commend anyone who can do this kind of thing. Good effort. And as I can see from other CAGs, keep it up. A good artist is hard to find.

why in the world would you post an entire comic you've worked hard on without watermarking the pictures in some form?

Thanks a ton for all the great comments everyone, it really means a lot to me.

I'm actually working on another washed ashore update right now (I'm looking at photoshop minimized as I type this) and as soon as it's done I'll post 'er up.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you have a website, OP?[/QUOTE]

I have lots!

comet 7 - this is my original webcomic, started years ago and still updated m-f. Odd sense of humor with chunky pixelated art all created by me.

kristy vs. the zombie army - this webcomic is what really got me back into drawing by hand a couple years ago. Looking at my art in washed ashore and comparing it to the early zombie army pages you can see I've come a long way. :D

my deviant art portfolio - a small smattering of art that I've done over the years. Some pixel art, some hand drawn stuff.

lol myspace - add me if you wanna!

[quote name='Scorch']why in the world would you post an entire comic you've worked hard on without watermarking the pictures in some form?[/QUOTE]

I've never had problems with people stealing my work in the past, though, that's not to say stuff like that doesn't happen.

If anybody tries it, I'll just punch 'em in the face.

VV Desktop on work PC VV

[quote name='Kidnemo']So I decided since the only thing I ever do at CAG is lurk the deals forums (which I love,

[quote name='Kidnemo']
washed_ashore_22.png
[/QUOTE]:rofl:

This scene is just perfect :lol:.

Great!
The use of the off yellow background really does something for it. I dont think it would have the same impact on a stark white background color.
You have a good eye for style/design like everyone else has said.

Thanks much everyone!

Liquid 2 - I think that is one of my favorite scenes so far.

Though I'm particular to the frame with the nest and the explosion too.

Cool deal OP. Man I wish I could draw... even a good stick figure drawing would be nice. half the time I cant even recognize my own handwriting..

Very very nice. What program did you use to make that might I ask?

EDIT: NM, I see in the comments later that its photoshop. And I agree with Noodle Pirate .. that yellow background adds. There's something I like about the simplicity of it. I hope you do more and continue posting them.

[quote name='Maklershed'] I hope you do more and continue posting them.[/QUOTE]

I will and I shall!

Thanks again everyone.

bread's done
Back