Wasn't there some guy who had every GCN game?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Last time I remember seeing a post from him though he was thinking of selling the collection off.[/QUOTE]

he was, i forget his name. i remember that he only had one PC game that stuck out like a sore thumb thanks to that tacky ass yellow.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Last time I remember seeing a post from him though he was thinking of selling the collection off.[/QUOTE]

one of his last posts:

"I actually bumped and locked all threads on all boards talking about selling my collection. My girl actually wants me to keep everything so nothing is being sold as of now."

I didn't search, I just tryed to buy a few games off of him a few weeks ago and he informed me he was no longer selling.

[quote name='Kayden']theres also a guy with a complete xbox collection.[/QUOTE]

Who has a complete Xbox collection? I'm certainly well on my way to completing one, so maybe you were thinking of me. I really need to update my IGN list and my spreadsheet with the games I've bought from the last couple of weeks though. These games that are getting released for both the Xbox and 360 are going to throw me off though.

DSC00361.jpg

i didn't even know this thing existed! and are those official d-pad only controllers, or are those the hori ones?

just kidding, i see the hori written on the box.

[quote name='grendel19']In his picture of "rare games," the second one from the right on the bottom row, anyone know what that game is?[/QUOTE]

Summoner: A Goddess Reborn for GameCube

i would kill myself if I had every game for gamecube (and in reality that means i would sell it and buy every dreamcast game and accessory.)

last i heard, he was quitting collecting but keeping all the games he already had.

seemed kinda pointless to me. why have all those game if you're not gonna just go for it and actually get them all? i asked him that i seem to recall him not having a good reason... and since this decision i haven't seen him on here, or any other message boards, ever again.

so yeah... not a collector, but not selling his shit. i don't get it.

[quote name='munch']
DSC00361.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I got a one of them. It was hellaciously expensive. Like $75-90 just for the two or three months I had a subscription to PSO I&II and the one month I subscribed to PSO EP III.

It's sitting in a trunk in my bedroom closet and will probably never be used again. The collector in me won't allow me to sell it though. I may actually pick up and play the PSO's again..... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, and I'll be voting Democrat next election.

bread's done
Back