WATCH OUT for aim scan

Slipknot9762

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was on aim and some random s/n sends me a link and goes "omg my sis"...dont click on it it will fuck up your computer, I scared the shit outta myself I thought my computer had a virus on it so I shut it off right away. Before i shut it off I got a million and literally millions of im's of ppl saying "who r u" , its like it sent it to everyone else, so I'd just thought I'd warn my fellow CAG's.

weird I got the same thing. I got 5 viruses yesterday. It was an IM from my friend with a link to a funny clip. The clip was 5 viruses and then sent the same link in IM to everyone on my buddylist who all said, "who is this" "what is this"
I wouldn't have clicked on it if it wasnt from a friend. I'm sure alot of people on my BL now have it from me.

Hi I'm Tina, cum check out my webcam 4 vidz of me and my college slut roomates :)

[quote name='Apossum']Hi I'm Tina, cum check out my webcam 4 vidz of me and my college slut roomates :)[/QUOTE]

fix link plzkthx

Just don't click on links without asking the person who sent them what they are. Christ people can be so stupid sometimes.

Yeah, from what I hear, hackers love AIM because it's basically just a huge internet security hole in your system.

[quote name='Graff^']Just don't click on links without asking the person who sent them what they are. Christ people can be so stupid sometimes.[/QUOTE]

thanks I realized that about 10 posts ago and 20 minutes ago.

[quote name='Graff^']Just don't click on links without asking the person who sent them what they are. Christ people can be so stupid sometimes.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, anytime anyone that I don't know sends me any message that I know is spam, I warn them. I know that doesn't do much, but maybe they won't bother me anymore.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']I was on aim and some random s/n sends me a link and goes "omg my sis"...dont click on it it will fuck up your computer, I scared the shit outta myself I thought my computer had a virus on it so I shut it off right away. Before i shut it off I got a million and literally millions of im's of ppl saying "who r u" , its like it sent it to everyone else, so I'd just thought I'd warn my fellow CAG's.[/QUOTE]
Incase you didn't get my message, you're already infected :cry: You sent me a message with a link to the .com file.

[quote name='Graff^']Just don't click on links without asking the person who sent them what they are. Christ people can be so stupid sometimes.[/QUOTE]exactly, i do the same thing everytime the first message is a link to something, even if i know the person. when i ask what it is and you don't get a reply you know it's a worm or something.

[quote name='Scorch']my aim > edit options > edit preferences > privacy > check "allow only users on my buddy list"

fixed[/QUOTE]

Then you can't recieve IMs from people on CAG, etc. I've gotten IMs from you sometimes and you weren't on my buddy list at the time.

[quote name='Trakan']Then you can't recieve IMs from people on CAG, etc. I've gotten IMs from you sometimes and you weren't on my buddy list at the time.[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

bread's done
Back