Watching Lord of the Rings will never be the same again...

And I shall cast thee down with my mighty shaft, and smacketh you down with it on the forehead!!

Well, at least Elton John will enjoy Lord of the Rings more

...are you serious...movie stars go to nudist beaches?! (sarcasm)...or is this about him being gay...I dont see what the BIG deal is here...but in all seriousness...who cares?

lol wow, i read it then looked at the picture real quick and i thought his sword was his dick, take a look at it! its in a real awkward position lol looks like hes grabbing his meat

[quote name='karmapolice620']...are you serious...movie stars go to nudist beaches?! (sarcasm)...or is this about him being gay...I dont see what the BIG deal is here...but in all seriousness...who cares?[/quote]

I had a feeling someone would mention him being gay. That's his own business... but the mental image of an old saggy Gandalf is quite disturbing to me.

I guess you're quite accustomed to old nude guys though. :?

EDIT: fixed some random spelling errors

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='karmapolice620']...are you serious...movie stars go to nudist beaches?! (sarcasm)...or is this about him being gay...I dont see what the BIG deal is here...but in all seriousness...who cares?[/quote]

I had a feeling someone would mention him being gay. That's his own business...but the mental image of a old saggy Gandalf is quite disturbing to me.

I guess you're quite accustomed to old nude guys though.[/quote]

PWN'D

I was actually commenting to whether you were suprised as to learn if he was gay or the nude thing...or possibly both...I have no problem with gays and I support their decision or preference fully...Its their buissness and none of mine...

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i find the gay thing way more disturbing....[/quote]

I guess you're not a rabid lesbian after all. (referring to head handles thread)

trustcompany, what are you the last person on Earth to find out he is gay?

Pisp, he is also a great actor -- don't spill the beans.

I thought this was old news, didn't he drag the actor who played Aragon to a nudist beach during the filming? As for him being gay, bah who cares, amazing actor, I couldn't imagine both the x-men and lord of the ring franchises without him.

[quote name='Xevious']Hes a great actor and I'll judge him on his work, not his lifestyle.[/quote]

Hooray for tolerance!

[quote name='eros']trustcompany, what are you the last person on Earth to find out he is gay?

Pisp, he is also a great actor -- don't spill the beans.[/quote]

I just found out, so I guess that makes me the last person.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='eros']trustcompany, what are you the last person on Earth to find out he is gay?

I just found out, so I guess that makes me the last person.[/quote]

I didn't know either, I was maybe third to last to know. I didn't get the memo.

[quote name='eros']trustcompany, what are you the last person on Earth to find out he is gay?

Make that the second person on Earth.

The funniest thing about all this is the post-LOTR interviews where he was just so happy to be surrounded by "so many hot looking young men"...and then i think of the reasons why girlfriend actually watches those movies, and i cant disagree.

See I always thought that the hobbits were all gay, with the way they were always hugging and would get so excited when they saw each other. I seriously expected Pippin and Mery (I think that's what his name was) to start making out at the end when they were reunited.

Well, regardless of his preference, his work is fantastic, so I can really care less who or what he boffs. This business w/ a big wang on the beach. Now thats desturbing. Something more odd. Nightcrawler and Gandalf chillin on a nude beach. That's destrubing

I never knew he was gay.. probably because I never cared. In fact, I still don't. He can do whatever the hell he wants to do, he's a damn fine actor and that's quite honestly all that matters to me.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='eros']trustcompany, what are you the last person on Earth to find out he is gay?

I just found out, so I guess that makes me the last person.[/quote]

Nah, I'm last to know. I had no idea, and hubby knew the whole time. o_O

[quote name='Xevious']Hes a great actor and I'll judge him on his work, not his lifestyle.[/quote]

Agreed. And his penis size.

who cares? he's a good actor...i heard about this on the graham norton effect...funny ass show...i'm not gay, but i laughed my ass off at that episode...so what's the big deal?

bread's done
Back