Watchmen: Complete Experience (games+movie) for $14.94 shipped at iNetVideo.com

got my shipping email.. cant wait, should be here within a couple of days.. French or not, I'm excited :D

thanks inetvideo!

[quote name='Fire_Thief']If it's French I'm sellin' it.[/QUOTE]
Many games have the multilingual packaging anymore. Personally, I'm waiting for the day when Spanish replaces English as the primary language printed on everything. The way we're going now, it won't be too much longer.:roll:

I still don't see the big fuckin' deal over a case having two languages on it as long as you can read it. If it's for 'display' purposes and it throwing off the feng shui of your collection, then let me just say that I'll roll my eyes as hard as I possibly can after that confirmation.

Games are meant to be PLAYED, not displayed on some shelf like a fuckin' trophy.:roll:

About the dual language thing, almost every new EA game I buy retail in this country has it so I'm not sure why it's such a big deal.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Many games have the multilingual packaging anymore. Personally, I'm waiting for the day when Spanish replaces English as the primary language printed on everything. The way we're going now, it won't be too much longer.:roll:

I still don't see the big fuckin' deal over a case having two languages on it as long as you can read it. If it's for 'display' purposes and it throwing off the feng shui of your collection, then let me just say that I'll roll my eyes as hard as I possibly can after that confirmation.

Games are meant to be PLAYED, not displayed on some shelf like a fuckin' trophy.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I assume he was joking, dude.

[quote name='SDC']I assume he was joking, dude.[/QUOTE]

No, I assure you he's not. Fire_thief is fairly notorious in verbal diarrhea. Head over to the ipod/iphone game thread...you'll see what I mean.

This was fuckin' French, I'm talkin' covered from head to toe. fuckin' French, not a damn English word on it, makes the shit feel so cheap. Know what the fuck I did? I sent the bitch straight back to Canada and got my fucking refund.. Real fucking talk, I'm through with iNet forever.

Just ordered this for $14.99 shipped at WareHouse Deals. At least that hoe is in English.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']This was fuckin' French, I'm talkin' covered from head to toe. fuckin' French, not a damn English word on it, makes the shit feel so cheap. Know what the fuck I did? I sent the bitch straight back to Canada and got my fucking refund.. Real fucking talk, I'm through with iNet forever.

Just ordered this for $14.99 shipped at WareHouse Deals. At least that hoe is in English.[/QUOTE]

this dude is freakin hilarious

Yeah, its totally shocking that a company based in Quebec, where the law requires products to have french labeling, might end up selling some products with french on them

The game was in English, the box has French and English booklets. I have not tried the movie. What is the drama about, the French in the booklets?

[quote name='guyver2077']this dude is freakin hilarious[/QUOTE]

Lol seriously.

I bought my copy. There's minimal french on the outer sleeve and the game is entirely English. What a bargain with the blu-ray included!!

i've ordered hd dvds/blu from them a few times, i only really go for it when they do the free shipping deals.

I got mine, English, some french.. whats the big deal? great price and will be ordering another one for my buddy.

He laid the bait and the mods got trolled [hence a ban]
oh lol.

and as far the packaging goes
2 discs. one is the blu-ray movie and the other is the game
then inside you will find some sort of "Watchmen Timeline" and a pretty cool average size Poster as well as the manual.

i bought this bad boy on amazon for used at the same price about a week ago.
maybe tomorrow i will watch the blu-ray :D

[quote name='Izod517']Finally, unfortunately it's only a temp ban.[/QUOTE]

At least it got his avatar off the boards :)

bread's done
Back