Watchmen tshirts $1 at Borders

chakan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
As title says, Borders is clearancing select Watchmen merchandise. Look near the comic section. Also $1 is a Watchmen messenger bag, a cheesy Rorschach beanie/mask that I wished I hadn't wasted a dollar on, others. The prices won't be marked if they're clearanced, but it will ring up in the computer.

Please post if other Watchmen merch rings up at a buck; my Borders had journals, stickers, pins, bookmarks, etc.

I just got 2 shirts each of the three types they had at the store, and a journal. I may go to a different Borders tomorrow and see if there's any other stuff the one I went to is missing.

I wish people would state at which Borders, so I can at least tell if its nationwide....region or something cuz i'd definitely hit this up tomorrow.

[quote name='flatliner718']I wish people would state at which Borders, so I can at least tell if its nationwide....region or something cuz i'd definitely hit this up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's nationwide. I live by Los Angeles, CA, BTW.

Also, the prices weren't marked, but when I checked with the cashier, the products scanned as a dollar each. So, have them scan it to make sure. I'll probably go to a different Borders store tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to one of my local Borders today to check this out. Do not be discouraged if your items are marked higher than $1! There was a big clearance setup right near the front of the store at the one I went to. It was full of books, some cd's and the Watchmen stuff. Here's what I saw:

Midnight Clock Shirt
Group Shot Shirt
"Who Watches the Watchmen" Shirt
Watchmen Journal
Various Watchmen posters (the whole display was near the clearance setup)
Button Set
Silver Keychains (Midnight Clock and Who Watches the Watchmen)
Smaller clear photo keychains (Various)
Sticker set

I got two of the shirts, the actual movie poster, a Rorschach keychain and a journal, plus a few other things for a friend. Hope this helps.

The one by me just had 2 different posters, magnets, and pins left. I picked up one of each of the posters but left the rest. Not sure how long this has been going for, but it looked somewhat picked over.

I managed to get an extra Rorschach messenger bag if anyone wants to buy/trade for it.

It's this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Movie-Rorschach-Messenger-Bag/dp/B0024DJ8J0"]http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Movie-Rorschach-Messenger-Bag/dp/B0024DJ8J0

PM me with offers and I'll take pics of it.

I bought two of all three shirts they had (Size Large), five Rorschach journals (All sealed), one black/yellow messenger bag with all the Watchmen's pictures on it, four of the brown/black Rorschach messenger bags, one Rorschach ski-mask and one of the Rorschach, Comedian and Silk Specter posters they had.

Everything is sealed and has the tags on it.

If anyone wants to trade of buy anything I picked up I'm taking offers, just PM me or post here and include a few bucks for shipping.

Pics can be taken if requested.

Let me know you cheap asses!

:3

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend picked me up 2 different shirts at South County Mall in St. Louis for $1. She said they didn't have any bags, and didn't check for any other items (journal, etc.)

Thanks OP!

I went to a third Borders (Long Beach, CA) yesterday, and I found nothing. I don't think I'm going to be able to find any more stuff.

Just got back from the Borders on Route 9 in Wappingers/Poughkeepsie, NY. They've got magnet and sticker sets, journals, bookmarks, knit hats, and keychains left.

Nothing was marked down but the clerk who saw me looking at the stuff informed me that everything would ring up at a dollar. She also said that "some guy came in last night and bought, like, 30 things".

Was that one of you hoarding bastards? ;)

I still have a Rorschach messenger bag, three Rorschach journals, x2 Rorschach/Comedian/Silk Specter posters and a Rorschach mask for sale.

If you're interested, PM with offers.

=3

Still have a Rorschach messenger bag, Rorschach mask, posters of the Comedian/Silk Specter/Rorschach and a few Rorschach journals.

PM if you're interested in anything!

bread's done
Back