Wavebird $40 shipped

[quote name='P dad']Can get a new one on Amazon for $34[/quote]

Where? I just sold mine on amazon for $65 new and I was the lowest price ;)

[quote name='P dad']Can get a new one on Amazon for $34[/quote]

The cheapest new WaveBird is $69.68 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005BOSF/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_1/104-0203211-9669530?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1188938430&sr=8-1

Whats with the price gouging on these things? If I can find a new one under $45 on eBay, the shipping is usually something outrageous like $12.00. Does anyone know some stores that might still carry new WaveBirds? I'm in the market to buy a new one, but I don't wanna pay over $45.

:whistle2:|

[quote name='mcdaking84']premium 360 for a wii. lol hope it has some games with it[/quote]
[quote name='mcdaking84']40 dollars?[/quote]
[quote name='mcdaking84']Madden NFL 07 - $35

this one stood out. Are you serious with these prices?[/quote]
[quote name='mcdaking84']i know its sealed but 38 bucks for shadow of the colossus?[/quote]

Threadcrap much? send pm's, at least then it seems like you're relly trying to help the person sell, not just belittle their prices.

Read the trading guidelines!

They have like 4-5 new ones at my local Toys-R-Us for $34.99 and like 3 mint used ones at my local EB for $17.99.

[quote name='ajh2298']They have like 4-5 new ones at my local Toys-R-Us for $34.99 and like 3 mint used ones at my local EB for $17.99.[/quote]

Ditto.

$40 shipped is a fair price, but not a cheapass deal. $30 shipped might get you some attention.

for $40 it better include a lifetime supply of batteries ~
this is not ebay last time I checked, so I could care less what morons are willing to pay to get a wavebird in rural south dakota

[quote name='Defunkled']Does anyone know some stores that might still carry new WaveBirds? I'm in the market to buy a new one, but I don't wanna pay over $45.
:whistle2:|[/quote]

I shopped around for a couple of them around Xmas time. I checked everywhere. WalMart, Target, Alco, BB, Hastings, etc. Even Gamestop didnt have any, new or used. I ended up picking up a couple used ones from CD Tradepost for $25/each.

bread's done
Back