Way to give MS points

bleh...this would be better if you could select a friend on the xbox 360 dashboard and then gift them the points out of your current balance

After Nintendo did this with Virtual Console games it's no surprise that Microsoft is getting their gifting service up and running as soon as possible.

[quote name='Malik112099']bleh...this would be better if you could select a friend on the xbox 360 dashboard and then gift them the points out of your current balance[/quote]
if microsoft won't put up point packs of 400 and 800 for sale, then they surely wont do this, they just like to see us suffer :cry:

[quote name='Khalid']Anyone saw that, you will be able to give your point or buy some for someone else?
US only for now
http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/12/23/give-the-gift-of-points.aspx#comments[/quote]
Dang, I got my hopes up again just like I did when I saw you could gift VC games. The link you gave says that you buy the points and can either add them to your own account or gift them to a friend. You can't gift points already on your account, as I logged into the site and there was no option for it.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Dang, I got my hopes up again just like I did when I saw you could gift VC games. The link you gave says that you buy the points and can either add them to your own account or gift them to a friend. You can't gift points already on your account, as I logged into the site and there was no option for it.[/quote]
Gifting games or points already in your account would most likely require a 360 firmware update, so we will most likely get those features in the spring update.

bread's done
Back