WB Insider Rewards

I too was looking for a topic on this. I'm currently at 2100 pts. Hoping to get up to 3500 to get either Clone Wars Season 1 or the TMNT Quadrilogy.

Thanks for the code! I'm a long way from redeeming anything. Is there a page that lists which movies have codes to enter?

I tried to sign up to this a long time ago. I had all the info filled out but when I tried to continue the button would not activate. Customer Service was of no help. Just tried to make an account again and it worked. Guess I need to go back and see what movies have codes that will still work.

Neat. Not sure how I've managed to ignore this for so long. I just added a whole bunch of movies and got to 1500, and I still have several more I haven't even opened yet.

It was interesting though that I had a couple movies on the list that didn't come with any insert, but in each case they were non-Digital Copy editions, so maybe there was a special one I didn't get... either that or I tossed the insert.

Now... if they just had something I wanted...

[quote name='doodmandood']I wish their sign up screen wasn't ass.

I fill it out but it won't accept my info.[/QUOTE]

I had a weird problem like this as well. I filled out the account info and It said it wouldn't accept it, yet it still let me login with the username/email and password I chose.

I just tried it in a new window without any other tabs and it worked.

Weird.

What's the list of rewards since it's not opening for me, this site is so buggy. Haha.

[quote name='doodmandood']I just tried it in a new window without any other tabs and it worked.

Weird.

What's the list of rewards since it's not opening for me, this site is so buggy. Haha.[/QUOTE]

I had trouble with Chrome, but I think everything worked in IE or FF.

I just wish that WB would be more consistent with putting these codes in their releases. I've got a number of WB blu-rays that just didn't come with codes. Hell, just a couple of weeks ago, I bought the digibook release of North By Northwest (which wasn't a cheap title) and it didn't come with one. At least Disney includes a code with every release.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I like WB Insider for the occasional screening pass emails they send my way.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I get those fairly regularly too, but invariably the local screening is already "sold out" when I go to the site to register for it. At least here in the DC area, you literally have to get there within minutes of the email going out or you're out of luck. It's frustrating enough that I've pretty much stopped bothering.

[quote name='arcane93']I just wish that WB would be more consistent with putting these codes in their releases. I've got a number of WB blu-rays that just didn't come with codes. Hell, just a couple of weeks ago, I bought the digibook release of North By Northwest (which wasn't a cheap title) and it didn't come with one. At least Disney includes a code with every release.

Heh, I get those fairly regularly too, but invariably the local screening is already "sold out" when I go to the site to register for it. At least here in the DC area, you literally have to get there within minutes of the email going out or you're out of luck. It's frustrating enough that I've pretty much stopped bothering.[/QUOTE]

Every code I've put it was a digital copy code that came with each of my titles. So if you want to get a code for sure, then get a WB movie with a Digital copy. Theres also the list to look at of eligible titles. Were there any on that list you had, arcane that didnt come with a code?

How do you get e-mails for movie screenings? They just randomly send them out to you when one is coming up or what?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Every code I've put it was a digital copy code that came with each of my titles. So if you want to get a code for sure, then get a WB movie with a Digital copy. Theres also the list to look at of eligible titles. Were there any on that list you had, arcane that didnt come with a code?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm aware of all of that, and all of the titles that I purchased that were supposed to come with a code did. But I'm not going to buy movies just for a code. What I'm annoyed by is how spotty and seemingly random WB is with which titles come with codes. My blu-ray shelf is full of WB titles, and I'm pretty sure that (far) less than half of them have come with reward codes -- even titles that have been released recently, well after the program was established.

Hell, just recently (within the past few months) I've bought the following WB titles that didn't come with a reward code:

North By Northwest (Digibook edition)
The Exorcist (Digibook edition)
Casablanca
The Maltese Falcon
The Adventures of Robin Hood
Doctor Who season 5
Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol
Sherlock

. . . and etc. -- I'm probably forgetting a few. That's a lot of money spent on WB titles to get no credit whatsoever in their reward program. Obviously I'm going to buy the blu-rays that I want with or without the reward code, but it's still annoying to know that if I'd been buying crap titles like "Cats and Dogs 2" and "17 Again" I would have gotten one.

Honestly, it seriously devalues the reward program for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WWEChamp1021']Only titles with a digital copy come with a code.[/QUOTE]

Not actually true. They do have a version of the insert that is only a reward code without a digital copy (it's pictured on the PDF listing the eligible movies -- the one on the right). I couldn't tell you which (if any) titles actually include it right off, but they definitely have a mechanism in place for movies without a digital copy to include a reward code.

Besides, they don't have to do it that way. If it's anything at all, it's just a lame excuse.

[quote name='arcane93']Not actually true. They do have a version of the insert that is only a reward code without a digital copy (it's pictured on the PDF listing the eligible movies -- the one on the right). I couldn't tell you which (if any) titles actually include it right off, but they definitely have a mechanism in place for movies without a digital copy to include a reward code.

Besides, they don't have to do it that way. If it's anything at all, it's just a lame excuse.[/QUOTE]

I did not know that.

[quote name='arcane93']No, I'm aware of all of that, and all of the titles that I purchased that were supposed to come with a code did. But I'm not going to buy movies just for a code. What I'm annoyed by is how spotty and seemingly random WB is with which titles come with codes. My blu-ray shelf is full of WB titles, and I'm pretty sure that (far) less than half of them have come with reward codes -- even titles that have been released recently, well after the program was established.

Hell, just recently (within the past few months) I've bought the following WB titles that didn't come with a reward code:

North By Northwest (Digibook edition)
The Exorcist (Digibook edition)
Casablanca
The Maltese Falcon
The Adventures of Robin Hood
Doctor Who season 5
Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol
Sherlock

. . . and etc. -- I'm probably forgetting a few. That's a lot of money spent on WB titles to get no credit whatsoever in their reward program. Obviously I'm going to buy the blu-rays that I want with or without the reward code, but it's still annoying to know that if I'd been buying crap titles like "Cats and Dogs 2" and "17 Again" I would have gotten one.

Honestly, it seriously devalues the reward program for me.[/QUOTE]

are those older released blurrays though? If they are I can understand why they dont come with codes. They just started the program in 2009 I believe.

Yes its irritating, but all the new release WB blus Ive bought within the last year have come with the codes. Of course then again all the releases I bought within the last year also came with digital copies.

I think its a pretty good program, and I like the selection of titles you can get with points wayyyyyyyyyy more then Disney Rewards.

EDIT: Ok, I see most of the titles you listed came out in 2010. I dont know the reasoning behind the no codes. I wouldnt expect tv shows to have them though. Smallville doesnt, while Supernatural did for one season. Its an odd case. ah well.

[quote name='shiftyeyes']Only new release titles (as in just out of theaters) or those with digital copies usually have rewards codes.[/QUOTE]

This is pretty much true.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Ok, I see most of the titles you listed came out in 2010. I dont know the reasoning behind the no codes. I wouldnt expect tv shows to have them though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I'm saying -- the inconsistency is baffling. I just took a quick count, and I have about 40 WB titles in my blu-ray collection. I have entered the codes from all of those that contained them, and I still only have 1343 points -- and a number of those points have come from email promotions (like the 200 point one at the start of this thread), not blu-rays. I don't expect anything from those titles produced before the program existed, of course, but the majority of the ones that I own came out after.

And I don't know why they wouldn't include codes with TV shows, given that those are often some of the most expensive releases.

I would like the program more than Disney's program if they were as consistent as Disney (I haven't bought a Disney release in a long time that hasn't come with a code). But when a large number of their releases simply don't qualify for no apparent reason, it just doesn't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up for this and both of the choices for redeeming points require a 12-digit code. Where did everyone put in the WB23 code to get the bonus points?

Edit: Nevermind, this site doesn't work in anything but internet explorer. If anyone has problems use IE.

[quote name='tossup']I just signed up for this and both of the choices for redeeming points require a 12-digit code. Where did everyone put in the WB23 code to get the bonus points?

Edit: Nevermind, this site doesn't work in anything but internet explorer. If anyone has problems use IE.[/QUOTE]

Not true. Works fine for me in Firefox.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Not true. Works fine for me in Firefox.[/QUOTE]

Huh, must be my versions of firefox and chrome then. Anyway, its all good now and I have about 800 points already :).

I usually miss the screening emails - and yes, I think they are just par for the course when you sign up, no extra check box or anything - until they are sold out, but I did get in to see The Rite. I thought it sucked, but free is free.

Yeah thanks OP. I had quite a few in my collection that got me up to around 1050 points. As you mentioned, some that were on the list did not have a code. Others that I had were definitely older than the 2009 requirement as well.

M

The site is very glitchy, no matter what browser you use. I couldn't even sign up with my regular Gmail email address, and had to use an old school one to access the site.

[quote name='doodmandood']I got it to work at home on Firefox.

The rewards are ass.

Maybe they will add more soon?[/QUOTE]

I like the selection more then Disney's.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I like the selection more then Disney's.[/QUOTE]

Thus the reason I no longer do DMR since getting Narnia on blu.

I like that there is more there on the WB site.

Just wish it was quality over quantity.

[quote name='doodmandood']I got it to work at home on Firefox.

The rewards are ass.

Maybe they will add more soon?[/QUOTE]

Erm . . . really? I see plenty of worthwhile rewards. Just a few from the blu-ray list that are worth considering:

2001: A Space Odyssey (1500 points)
Batman Begins (1500 points)
Beetlejuice (1500 points)
Casablanca (1500 points)
Cool Hand Luke (2500 points)
Gremlins (1500 points)
I Am Legend (2500 points)
Inception (2500 points)
North By Northwest (2500 points)
Oliver Stone Collection (3500 points)
Poltergeist (1500 points)
The Dark Knight (2500 points)
The Searchers (1500 ponts)

Now, what's ass is, as I've already said, that points are so few and far between. It's ridiculous that I have 40 WB blu-ray titles in my collection, and I still don't have quite enough points to even get one of the 1500 point rewards yet. That is worth complaining about. But if you seriously can't find something worthwhile in their selection . . . well, you probably don't like movies to begin with, so I don't know what you're even doing there.

[quote name='doodmandood']I own most of those.[/QUOTE]

So do I (I own 9 of the 13 that I listed -- still gives me 4 options to choose from if and when I actually get enough points), but I wouldn't call them "ass" because of it.

Interesting that you're calling for "quality over quantity", when there are plenty of quality titles on the list, only because you already own them. You would prefer, then, that they cut the list down so that it's even less likely you'll find something worthwhile that you don't have?

[quote name='arcane93']So do I (I own 9 of the 13 that I listed -- still gives me 4 options to choose from if and when I actually get enough points), but I wouldn't call them "ass" because of it.

Interesting that you're calling for "quality over quantity", when there are plenty of quality titles on the list, only because you already own them. You would prefer, then, that they cut the list down so that it's even less likely you'll find something worthwhile that you don't have?[/QUOTE]

I can call it whatever I want. It is ass. Ass ass ass.

Do you work for WB if so please put better things up, if not then why are we even discussing this?

Go get your free blu ray copy of Beetlejuice and settle for just that.

I will bide my time and wait for something better.

[quote name='doodmandood']I can call it whatever I want. It is ass. Ass ass ass.

Do you work for WB if so please put better things up, if not then why are we even discussing this?

Go get your free blu ray copy of Beetlejuice and settle for just that.

I will bide my time and wait for something better.[/QUOTE]

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!

3300 points... so close to something good. would have been able to place several orders if WB would put these things in all their blus...

3300 points... so close to something good. would have been able to place several orders if WB would put these things in all their blus... :roll:

Thanks for posting this. I went through my collection and found a bunch of inserts. I might have thrown some out before I found out about this. I ended up with 1,200 points though.

bread's done
Back