WB Season sets down to $20 at DDD

sman113

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Looks like the prices on those WB Season 1s and 2s may be coming down permanently, as DeepDiscountDVD has lowered their prices to just under $20. Either that or WB is just rotating the sale price from retailer to retailer (last week Walmart and Target, this week Amazon, Sam's and DDD).

Combine these with the WB rebates and its a killer deal for some great TV.

Dont remember all the sets but its all WB stuff like: Smallville, West Wing, ER, Lois & Clark, Dukes of Hazard, etc.

Too bad Nip Tuck Season 2 didn't drop.... would have been a good tactic to get people to watch Season 3, to drop both 1 and 2 at the same time.

I've got Season 1 now, I want to see Season 2 but 50 bucks for 13 episodes is overkill.

[quote name='hero101']These sets will be a better deal with the 20% coupon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but if its like the Fox DVD price cuts last year then the prices are gonna go back up in a month or so.

hmm on a side note, if I get my dvds from DDD, then I have 2 rainchecks from target. I wonder if I can get their substitution policy on other box sets even though it doesnt say it on the reciept.....

[quote name='trytej']Score. Gotta get Smallville.

EDIT: When is the 20% off coming.[/QUOTE]

sometime in november, usually.

Cleaned Up and Confirmed:

$19.89

Dallas s1&s2
Dukes of Hazzard s1
Dukes of Hazzard s2
ER s1
ER s2
Everwood s1
Everybody Loves Raymond s1
Everybody Loves Raymond s2
Fresh Prince s1
Friends s1
Friends s2
Full House s1
Gilligan's Island s1
Gilligan's Island s2
Gilmore Girls s1
Gilmore Girls s2
Lois & Clark s1
Nip/Tuck s1
One Tree Hill s1
Smallville s1
Smallville s2
Waltons s1
West Wing s1
West Wing s2
Wonder Woman s1
Wonder Woman s2

[quote name='cag1000']"This original completed offer certificate, (copies not accepted)"[/QUOTE]

Why are you quoting this? It just means not to send a photocopy of the printed rebate form.

[quote name='cag1000']"This original completed offer certificate, (copies not accepted)"[/QUOTE]

Well, that PDF is hosted on Warner's site, so I'd expect a printout of that to be acceptable.

BTW, Thanks OP, and thanks TSD for the nice list.

[quote name='guessed']Well, that PDF is hosted on Warner's site, so I'd expect a printout of that to be acceptable.

BTW, Thanks OP, and thanks TSD for the nice list.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

And most WB DVDs have the little Proof of Purchase tabs on the inside that you can use instead of cutting out the UPC. I may have to pick up some different sets. Heck buy 5 or 6 for $100 or $120 and get $40-$50 back after rebate. Very tempting.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I'm tempted to buy ER and Friends...

80 dollars for four sets is a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Plus $30 back from the rebate. :D

[quote name='uzumaki_star'] sucks that you have to send the original UPC [/QUOTE]

But you dont. You have to send in the Proof of Purchase tabs from the boxes, which on all these sets are just strips easily removed from the box or flipcase.

I sent in my first $50 rebate a couple weeks ago, and now with this sale i just purchased West Wing S1 and S2 and ER S2, which will give me another six sets ... i've got another $50 coming my way. Loving it.

My only minor complaint is that the ER & West Wing sets are all flip-disks. I've never seen flip-disks in TV sets before - seems kinda cheap. Granted, I'm only out around $10 / set after rebate, so I'm not complaining THAT much...but if I had bought those for full price, I'd be pissed.

bread's done
Back