WD Dual Option 250GB HD $99.99 @ Amazon/[DEAD] My Book HD 500GB $199.99@BestBuy

souNReAL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
its pretty good, i couldnt find the firewire port (on my computer)so im using USB for transfer.

the drive is bigger than i excepted, nothing more than the standard brick i guess, weighs less than it looks tho.

at first i thought the computer didnt reckcogize the drive for a minute(the "found new hardware icon popped up) so i went to grab the software, put it in the drive and so enough, the HD popped up as "WD Combo"

the speeds are USB like i guess, it took 3 hours to copy 11 GBs out of a 40GB folder so thats an all nighter. the portibility of the drive will be great. the 2 USB ports built in should be conveinent enough.

I picked up the 500GB at Best Buy for around $140+tax a while back. It was $200 and I had a 30% off BACK TO SCHOOL coupon that were lying around in-stores. They had to override it, but it worked. I sold it on EBAY though for around $220 :)

[quote name='doubledown']I picked up the 500GB at Best Buy for around $140+tax a while back. It was $200 and I had a 30% off BACK TO SCHOOL coupon that were lying around in-stores. They had to override it, but it worked. I sold it on EBAY though for around $220 :)[/QUOTE]

yup yup, i was just thinking of doubling ont hat. im asking, where exactly are these coupons coming from(sales ad, ask customer service)??? and what can they be used for? thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back