We have a Best Buy opening this Friday...

It is a new store, thus the stock will be new items, virtually eliminating the possibility of there being any rare games...

[quote name='slidecage']does any best buy carry rares games. i never seen any[/QUOTE]

Me, neither. Their selection is largely of the large releases that are "guaranteed to sell." It's hard, but not impossible, to find rare stuff. But at a grand opening, don't expect too much.

Some new BB stores will get inventory transferred locally to them, though most of their inventory comes from their central warehouse(s).

Unlikely to find much there of any significance. They may have some "new store opening" promotions, though they won't be anything too stunning.

[quote name='gizmogc']No, but check out the grand opening and Ling's Dry Cleaner, there will for sure be some rare games there![/QUOTE]

HUZZAH!

[quote name='Josef']I hear all new Best Buys get a small allotment of $19.99 Rez's to satisfy the rare gaming needs...[/QUOTE]

And with GGC, they'll be $14.99! Yeah baby, yeah!

Serious though, check out the opening... you won't finding anything rare (I don't know why you'd even think that) but they'll have some crazy specials. My brother got a damn nice 19" LG TFT LCD for $150 two years ago at his local BB's opening.

So, did you find any 'rare' games? I don't suppose a NWC NES Cart or Chase the Chuckwagon for 2600 was there? Maybe a brand new Earthbound for SNES?

[quote name='gizmogc']So, did you find any 'rare' games? I don't suppose a NWC NES Cart or Chase the Chuckwagon for 2600 was there? Maybe a brand new Earthbound for SNES?[/QUOTE]

Even rarer, underneath the stacks of Halo 2, he found your sense of humor! Maybe you two can work out a trade or something.

[quote name='Scorch']Even rarer, underneath the stacks of Halo 2, he found your sense of humor! Maybe you two can work out a trade or something.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I heard there are now 3 people that don't think that you're an ass. But I guess that's what familys are for.

I

[quote name='gizmogc']Yes, and I heard there are now 3 people that don't think that you're an ass. But I guess that's what familys are for.

I

bread's done
Back