WE HAVE A WINNER!! Brand New Wii Giveaway!!!

I agree, if I could draw I would be all over this, but I know some people who can, and I am pretty sure they would love a Wii. I will pass this on to them and hopefully get more submissions for your site.

GameFunk? Reminded me of....
ToeJamAndEarl2.jpg
so i submitted this,
Funk.jpg
, its completely original

[quote name='Hessari']Oh! I'll definitely enter! You've got more submissions on their way!

I love stuff like this![/quote]

Sweet! You guys made my morning :)

Alright then, sent in a submission just now. I'm not the most artistic person in the world, but thought I'd give it a shot anyways.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Alright then, sent in a submission just now. I'm not the most artistic person in the world, but thought I'd give it a shot anyways.[/quote]

I'm excited for Monday now :) No one gets excited for Monday!

Oh, I want a Nintendo Wii!

I'm decent at art, but I'm not very good at creating or rather, making new mascots.

I read the description, but is there anything in particular you're looking for? (In terms of company colors, animal or human, traditional or digital media, etc.?)

Hi. I was wondering if we could enter more than one design into the contest? I have 2 designs in which I am enthusiastic about. Thanks!

I entered! I luckily had an old character I designed in high school that I could use. I had plenty of choices from my archives of artwork but this one totally fit the gamer attitude to me. With being a busy mom and the deadline so close I didn't want to risk not coming up with something as brilliant as this character.

If we provide a good idea but only a paper drawing (I don't have photoshop/CG skills), can we still win if the idea's worth it?

Is it truly alright to enter twice? I do have another character I've been drawing since highschool. I could do a new drawing of said character to update the look a bit since the old pics aren't that great.

[quote name='N1c0_ds']If we provide a good idea but only a paper drawing (I don't have photoshop/CG skills), can we still win if the idea's worth it?[/quote]

That's perfectly fine with me.

i can probably come up with a character, but not in ready to use form. It would just be a sketch or something. Would you be able to work off that character even though it wouldnt be in ready form? Meaning it will need ot be worked on. Im just asking because im not that good of a drawer.

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']i can probably come up with a character, but not in ready to use form. It would just be a sketch or something. Would you be able to work off that character even though it wouldnt be in ready form? Meaning it will need ot be worked on. Im just asking because im not that good of a drawer.[/quote]

Send what you have. If the character is clever, then it can compete.

damn i will draw something on ms paint.

EDIT: Hmmm i actually like how it came out. I just sent you an email.

bread's done
Back