We know that the PS3 is $500 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PS3 needs to come down another $200 before I even CONSIDER buying it.

Games are subpar, the blu-ray drive is subpar.....

"Oh, it's such a good deal if you are looking for a Blu-Ray player!"

If only Blu-Ray players weren't way overpriced in the first place....

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']the blu-ray drive is subpar.....[/QUOTE]

That is just not true. The blu-ray drive is considered by many to be better than the current standalones. Will that be the case in a few years? Probably not.

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']The PS3 needs to come down another $200 before I even CONSIDER buying it.

Games are subpar, the blu-ray drive is subpar.....[/QUOTE]

I can die happy now that I know this.

I went to Toysrus today to pick up a Transformers and Ultimate Alliance and saw the PS3 sign for $499.99.

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']The PS3 needs to come down another $200 before I even CONSIDER buying it.

Games are subpar, the blu-ray drive is subpar.....[/quote]

samer here

well, if you've got the right set-up then im sure bluray would be useful (and if your a movie fanatic) but other than that i can only see myself playing resistance and motorstorm for so long til i regret the purchase (until of course ratchet comes out!)

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']That is just not true. The blu-ray drive is considered by many to be better than the current standalones. Will that be the case in a few years? Probably not.[/quote]

Pics? Link?

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']Or you could just die.... :-({|=[/QUOTE]
BURN BURN BURN!!!!! SICK BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='bfauble83']How is this a deal?[/quote]

the deal is free laughs after rebate at the expense of the OP's dignity. As always YMMV.

[quote name='GizmoGC']OMG!!!!!!!! K-mart has a Wii in-stock!!!![/quote]

Holy crap! I also heard the PS3 is now $499 and that the 360 Elite is in stock as well!!! :lol:

LOL @ this thread and all of the link posters. To be honest, I could care less. But thatnks for entertaining me with your knowledge of google and it's search function.

The fact remains. The PS3 is an overpriced POS. Crappy games, crappy blu-ray player (HD-DVD is more feature rich), and no rumble support on the controllers. OH! And don't forget to buy an HDMI cable when you purchase one.

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']LOL @ this thread and all of the link posters. To be honest, I could care less. But thatnks for entertaining me with your knowledge of google and it's search function.

The fact remains. The PS3 is an overpriced POS. Crappy games, crappy blu-ray player (HD-DVD is more feature rich), and no rumble support on the controllers. OH! And don't forget to buy an HDMI cable when you purchase one.[/quote]
Thanks for adding your 2 cents Nintendo/ MS fanboy.

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']LOL @ this thread and all of the link posters. To be honest, I could care less. But thatnks for entertaining me with your knowledge of google and it's search function.

The fact remains. The PS3 is an overpriced POS. Crappy games, crappy blu-ray player (HD-DVD is more feature rich), and no rumble support on the controllers. OH! And don't forget to buy an HDMI cable when you purchase one.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft FanBoy ;)

[quote name='Chitown021']Thanks for adding your 2 cents Nintendo fanboy.[/quote]

WOW, you truely are clueless.

The fact remains. The PS3 is an overpriced POS. Crappy games, crappy blu-ray player (HD-DVD is more feature rich), and no rumble support on the controllers. OH! And don't forget to buy an HDMI cable when you purchase one.[/QUOTE]
Are you done? Can you please go to Fat Wallet now?

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']

Thats not a fact thats your opinion. I btw don't own or want to own a PS3. However all consoles should be treated fairly.

Be they black
ps3-konsole.jpg

white
xbox360.jpg

or Wii.

Wii_main_0909-1158254665367-440_330.jpg

[quote name='Graystone']Be they Black, White or Wii[/quote]

Classic, and should lock the thread because of its "classic-ness".

you made a false statement and we informed you about it... you still didn't read far enough to realize that it's a great blu-ray player.

safe to say you're a fucking idiot and should never post here again.
(I'm feeling vigilant today.)

Alright, now lock the thread while I still have the last word :lol:

[quote name='BIGDADDYJN']The fact remains. The PS3 is an overpriced POS. Crappy games, crappy blu-ray player (HD-DVD is more feature rich), and no rumble support on the controllers.[/quote]

Well than be happy that you can still get a cellphone that "rumbles" or vibrates for your vaj-jay for much cheaper.

[quote name='anomynous']Hey guys did you know that the 360 is INSTOCK!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
You say that as a joke, but there are still threads being made saying that about the elite.

[quote name='mvp828']Well than be happy that you can still get a cellphone that "rumbles" or vibrates for your vaj-jay for much cheaper.[/quote]

Excuse me? I don't speak idiot.

I never wanted to say STFU to this kinds of repetitive threads more in my whole life than right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back