We Love Katamari $19.98 Amazon

shlby

CAGiversary!
I have been looking for this game everywhere and Toys r' us is selling the game for around $20 bucks, however, shipping isn't free and will run you around 4 bucks for the cheapest. Adding tax + shipping, my order came out to be around $26.00. Not much of a saving but if you buy something along with it that qualifies for free shipping, then you're good to go.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...3781-8604723?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=468642

[quote name='crewj']i'm still waiting for this one for a universal price drop... :([/QUOTE]
Forget it. Considering how hard it is to find the game - and the facts that it launched at $30 and that the original was never declared a Greatest Hits, even if it was unnecessary - I wouldn't count on a drop for this one.

Heck, finding it last Christmas for my sister was a huge pain in the ass, and we've only seen it a handful of times since then.

[quote name='sarausagi']I hate katamari, but I'd buy it just to play the rose level and hear everlasting love everyday.[/QUOTE]

Word. Overall I preferred the music from the first game, but Everlasting Love is a fine tune.

Fun game. As good as the first I'd say. Got it for this price at BB after the $10 off coupon.

bread's done
Back