We Love Katamari - $24.99 + free shipping @ Outpost

FYI, this is the same price as BB with a GGC. The production value on this game is insane, all the way down to the instructions. Definately a "buy".

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']FYI, this is the same price as BB with a GGC. The production value on this game is insane, all the way down to the instructions. Definately a "buy".[/QUOTE]

The advantage here is that you don't have to use any gas going to BB, which in my case would cost around $3.

Just ordered it. Instead of going to the store and burning gas, i also don't have to pay the tax so its a win win situation for me. Now only problem is i hate DHL.

I just order it over the weekend for that price. I loved the 1st one, hopefully this one's soundtrack is as good as the first.

I was going to pick this up today at GameStop, but I ordered it on Outpost instead. This deal arrived just in time! Thanks onikage.

[quote name='skinsfan56la']WHAT!! Its been backordered. Damn![/QUOTE]
@#$#@%#$%!!! They didn't even bother to email me back that it was backordered. My status was "Processing" this morning, now it's "Backordered" on their tracking page. *Sigh*

whenever something is backordered on outpost, from my experience it will say it is a pre-order when you're purchasing it...which it did, so it shouldn't have been much of a surprise

Outpost just shipped mine early this morning! (I got it about 5am, because my phone beeped at me.) I had written their backorder email, and they said they expected it back in the 10th. Guess it got there early!

Total was $24.99! Woohoo!

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']The newspaper ads for Fry's San Jose area stores has it for $19.99. Most stores are out but you can always get a raincheck.[/QUOTE]

my frys NEVER lets me get a raincheck, and seeing as how i would be spending bucks on gas, it would be cheaper to just order online which is what i just did, thanks OP.

I'd pick this up, but I rented the first one and playing it made me nauseous, literally. I feel sick to my stomach for hours after playing. No other game has ever done that to me. It's a pity, but I can't play these games.

[quote name='Spoon_si']I'm temped.... since I luv the 1st game so much...

I'll wait for $19.99... yes I will[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the TRU 3 for 2 sale. Three $30 games work out to $20 each. :)

bread's done
Back