We Love Katamri - To Sell or Not To Sell?

forkyfork

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a brand new (i.e. still shrinkwrapped) copy of We Love Katamri. I bought it for $15 @ Blockbuster when they did their clearance sale. It seems to be going for around a minimum of $35 online, but you can get $50 for it if you're lucky.

My question is.. should I sell it now or should I wait? How likely is it that it will be released as a greatest hits or reissued? I will probably take the shrinkwrap off just to play it at least once before I sell it.

it goes for $30 free ship @ the biggest online retailer on the net. you would be EXTREMELY lucky to get some dupe on fleabay to pay you the same $30.

I've seen it for under $35 pretty frequently, and honestly, I wouldn't shell out even that much for it after it's been opened. Not when I can buy a brand new copy for less than that.

[quote name='sononkyo']it goes for $30 free ship @ the biggest online retailer on the net. you would be EXTREMELY lucky NOT to get some dupe on fleabay to pay you the same $30.[/quote] Fixed that up a bit. It should hold some water now.

The game regularly goes for over retail on ebay, especially for new copies.

But I'd second the keeping it to play.

bread's done
Back