We really need a flame forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Spriggan240']if we had one, we could take all of this bullshit elsewhere and not bother anyone with it. :lol:[/quote]

Or, they'd get use to generally being jackasses and that attitude and those actions would spread like a cancer throughout the rest of the boards.

Why do you think Gamefaqs quarentined and then made LUE available only to the people who were there? It's such a mess that removing it would cause all of that filth to contaminate the rest of the boards.

The best way to stop a situation like that is to not create it in the first place.

[quote name='wakeandbake']***[/quote]

Ha. Ha. Ha. You must be the little man who lives inside Spriggan's pants.

[quote name='wakeandbake']***.[/quote]

Wow. How long it that masterpiece of a post take to come up with?
You know, there are way to insult and talk down to people without resorting to obsenity.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='wakeandbake']RichD1 go back you gamefaqs you fucking fag. Your a pussy. Yes a flame forum sounds great.[/quote]

Wow. How long it that masterpiece of a post take to come up with?
You know, there are way to insult and talk down to people without resorting to obsenity.[/quote]

I think he was being sarcastic. At least I hope so.

"Your lives that I spit on now are but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid."

Eat that, suckers!

[quote name='wakeandbake']***.[/quote]

You've been warned; using language like that will get you banned / loathed very quickly around here.

In any case, does anyone else find it ironic that Spriggan was the one who started this thread?

And I just can't forget...

I just P. M.ed CheapyD

begged him to implement the universal topic lockdown ability for mods if he hasn't already done so-- it's ridiculous to expect one or two people to be on 24 hours a day to monitor a single board when stuff like this is happening.

if this keeps up, my next p.m. to him will be begging for mod powers here

This is supposed to be a family oriented type thing .

we're a small enough community that we still have a very family type vibe where people look out for each other.

We shouldn't be dealing with this crap with such a small population, and if it out of control with such a small population, it's just going to get worse with a larger one if something isn't done to nip it in the bud now

[quote name='minx']I just P. M.ed CheapyD

begged him to implement the universal topic lockdown ability for mods if he hasn't already done so-- it's ridiculous to expect one or two people to be on 24 hours a day to monitor a single board when stuff like this is happening.

if this keeps up, my next p.m. to him will be begging for mod powers here

This is supposed to be a family oriented type thing .

we're a small enough community that we still have a very family type vibe where people look out for each other.

We shouldn't be dealing with this crap with such a small population, and if

it out of control with such a small population, it's just going to get worse with a larger one if something isn't done to nip it in the bud now[/quote]

And Lo, the Minx shall be a benevolent dictator! Bow down before your new Lady and Mistress!! She shall smite the nonbelievers and restore to you what you once had and did not protect from the rampaging hordes of Trolls and Flamers!! Bow Down!! Judgement is coming and it shall be swift!!

:lol: (I kid, I kid)

Minx would make a good mod. :D

That said, I like the idea of universal topic lockdown. Hell, I'd be willing to become a mod just so I can get rid of some of the trash that's posted on the site.

Did you hear that, Cheapy? :D

In Brightest Day,
In Darkest Night,
No Trolling Shall Escape My Sight!
And Those Who Worship Flaming and Trolling's Might..
Beware My Power, THE MODERATOR'S RIGHTS!!

[quote name='SS4Brolly']That was fast. All in favor in closing this topic?[/quote]

What, Cheapy's already given you the ability?

In that case...Hell yes!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='SS4Brolly']That was fast. All in favor in closing this topic?[/quote]

What, Cheapy's already given you the ability?

In that case...Hell yes![/quote]

Yeah, I made a post about it, looked at the main page, and he did it then. Had to edit my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back