we should have a CAG gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on something...
I'll let you know if I make any headway.

You just really wanted your 500th post, didn't you ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm working on something...
I'll let you know if I make any headway.

You just really wanted your 500th post, didn't you ;)[/quote]

well...maybe just a little :D

we could all wear name tags that say:

"hello my name is"
insert your screen name here :wink:

Lets fly to Vegas and then eat at Denny's...you know, even it out.

Or we could cheap ass fly in cargo like that one dude in the box. "I get the presurized storage" "awwww, man(zips up coat)"

I love Dennys, how can you not like 2 pancakes, 2 sausages, 2 pieces of bacon, and eggs for just the low low price of $3.50.

It WAS $2.99 a couple of months ago, but it changed here.

I'd be down, but instead of Vegas we should do someplace not as expensive. Last time I was in vegas I lost 400.00

I'm a member of a car forum, and we hold local meetings every month. Then again there's over 30,000 members all over the U.S., oh and you have to own a 3rd generation Honda Accord (1986-1989).

Perhaps we could all say what city we are in and some of us could meet up somewhere with all our video games. We could like rent a hotel and have a conference room full of TV's and games. And the name tag thing would be nice. So would the Denny's thing.

To start it off, I am in Tampa, FL.

I once drove my '87 Accord to Atlanta for a meeting in my other forum. If by chance, you do own a 3rd generation Accord, check out www.3geez.com

Hope we can pull this off. I know there's one of you in Tampa because you beat me to the BG&E's at CC last month.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']we could all meet in defenders store? it would be a bit cramped though.[/quote]

I wouldent mind if i was sourounded by Minx, Amanda, and NintendoFanGirl.

:D 8)

[quote name='Ben_F'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']we could all meet in defenders store? it would be a bit cramped though.[/quote]

I wouldent mind if i was sourounded by Minx, Amanda, and NintendoFanGirl.

:D 8)[/quote]

I agree, I wouldn't mind that at all! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back