Weak Holiday Season for CAGs?

portnoyd

CAGiversary!
Other than BF, it feels like this holiday season has been slow as hell for game deals. Best Buy was throwing stuff at us left and right last year, as was Amazon but not as much. I loaded up on cheap LEs and 3DS games last year; was hoping to see the launch Vita titles get the same treatment.

This year it just seems like few and far between. The best stuff I've seen has been newegg $16 markdowns and Gamefly sales, but they do those all the time.

I keep an eye on the main deal forum but nothing ever pops out. Just about 2 weeks to go too. Am I just missing the deals or has it been slow?

It isn't just weak for games. Deep Discount's gigantic Sentai sale pretty much saved the day for anime fans. RightStuf was majorly disappointing this year.

I never really shop last year so I don't know what I've missed. But this year I've picked up some good deals on the PSN and Xbox marketplace.
There is Portal 2 and Deus Ex Human Revolution for $9.99, but since K-mart here is a bit too far from me, it looks like I'm going to pass on that deal.

I have picked up Gears of War 3, Forza Horizon, Snipe Elite, Dead Island GOTY, Disney Pizarro Rush and numerous movies. And some cheap used games from Gamefly. No complaints here!!!

I picked up a lot more stuff than I figured I would. I didn't really buy much of the advertised BF deals though... I bought a lot of used stuff from GH thanks to their huge discounts. I also bought a lot of games from Amazon and Newegg that weren't specifically advertise, but had their prices reduced.

bread's done
Back