Weather today

Vampire Hunter D

CAGiversary!
Holy shit what is up with the weather here today in western Penn? Its just so warm. I dont want to say summer but im going too. Its 61 here but it feels warmer cause its supposed to be winter.It feels like the middle to end of May here. What the hell is going on? I mean its awesome that its like this and not freaking cold but i hope this doesnt mean it'll be snowing in like June. Anyone else here having unusual weather in their area?

It's nice here in Chicago but I'll admit it's a bit weird for January. Usually I'd be about a foot (or 4) deep in snow this time of year so I'm just waiting for the proverbial shit (assload of snow) to hit the fan.

[quote name='jaykrue']It's nice here in Chicago but I'll admit it's a bit weird for January. Usually I'd be about a foot (or 4) deep in snow this time of year so I'm just waiting for the proverbial shit (assload of snow) to hit the fan.[/QUOTE]

Where in Chicago are YOU at?! I work in Westchester, and it's snowing, raining and shitty out this way!!!

[quote name='shieryda']Where in Chicago are YOU at?! I work in Westchester, and it's snowing, raining and shitty out this way!!![/QUOTE]

Haha, well, it was nice this morning but once I got to Orland Park around 12 or so the shit hit. :rofl: I probably shouldn't have tempted fate. :lol:

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Holy shit what is up with the weather here today in western Penn? Its just so warm. I dont want to say summer but im going too. Its 61 here but it feels warmer cause its supposed to be winter.It feels like the middle to end of May here. What the hell is going on? I mean its awesome that its like this and not freaking cold but i hope this doesnt mean it'll be snowing in like June. Anyone else here having unusual weather in their area?[/QUOTE]

well on the other side of the state in Philly, it was foggy as hell and you couldnt see a god damn thing all morning.

It's been super warm here in Urbana-Champaign all week, then today it suddenly snowed.

Well, I don't know if I can say super warm. The weather.com forecast said it was in the 30s, but it felt like itwas in the 50s.

Been warm here in Dayton, Ohio I got woke up this morning at 6:30 am. Cause of a fucking thubnderstorm in Janaury. I don't mind though I hate being cold, but like the snow.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Oh yeah, well, it's going to rain today to continue the 33 day streak of pure RAIN.[/QUOTE]

Are you from washington too? Damn, I don't know about 33 days, but it feels like it's been raining forever. They say it's supposed to last at least another week too.

[quote name='DV8']Are you from washington too? Damn, I don't know about 33 days, but it feels like it's been raining forever. They say it's supposed to last at least another week too.[/QUOTE]

Check your paper- that's about long it's been since a day without rain. I think if we pass 39 days it sets a record.

And I get to walk to the bus stop this morning. Thank god I have a great umbrella...

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Check your paper- that's about long it's been since a day without rain. I think if we pass 39 days it sets a record.

And I get to walk to the bus stop this morning. Thank god I have a great umbrella...[/QUOTE]

... I can't bring myself to use an umbrella. And I get to ride the "trolley (sp?)" to school. Hats and Leather will have to do until the rain dies off.

The weather has been very nice here in RI, besides the rain for today. I was leaving my friend's house this morning at like 1 a.m. and it was so freakin' warm out.

Down here in Texas, its been sunny and 60 degrees+ consistently, even hitting 70 sometimes, the only time it gets truly gets cold is at night.

Texas doesnt have 4 seasons, it has a hot season and a mild season.

It's 54ish in New Britain, CT. The last few days had a eerie Silent Hillish fog when driving home. It was so bad I couldn't see more then ten feet infront of my car. I swear a pyramid head was gonna jump infront of my car at any moment.

The weather is pretty scary. Today I have my window open enjoying the cool air, tomorrow I'm gonna be freezing my ass off! I guess we should be thankful though, cause if it was colder then we would have had a decent amount of snow on the ground today. But guess what? Tonight/tomorrow morning it says snow! ugh!

Next week according to weather.com on Wednesday It's going to be in the 50's again. We are experiencing all time highs as far as temperature goes in CT. It doesn't feel like winter at all, rather a cold spring.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yeah, here at The Ohio State University it's a high of 57 today, similar to yesterday. Tomorrow it's a high of 36. CRAZY.[/QUOTE]

I woke up today and it was ~30 degrees outside. That's the craziest drop in temperature I've seen in awhile. It was so nice yesterday.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']it's back to hoody weather.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I think mother nature is acting like a schizo trippin on bad acid. It was sunny this morning but now it's muggy & gloomy.:cry:

bread's done
Back