Web Hosting?

hankmecrankme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
My friend and I am going to start a web site. We're looking for the best overall deal, preferably around $5 or lower a month. We're considering www.hostmonster.com, which has 300 GB of storage and 3000 GB of bandwidth per month, which is way more than we'll use. It's $5 a month for 24 months, so $120 for 2 years is the price to beat.

Any deals?

Check out webhostingtalk.com before doing anything. Best community on the web for this sort of thing.

Check out HastyHost.com , they have some great specials and great support. They have one great deal for $2.95/mo. And with a 30 day moneyback guarantee, you can't go wrong.

I've been using a small orange for close to 4 years now, and I simply love it. Plans are found here

I like their tiny plan, super cheap, which works well for starting out. You can always upgrade later.
If you feel so inclined to use it, here's my referral link (referral)

Screw deals money isn't everything. Do you homework and find a reliable provider. I have used 1and1.com for several sites, but truthfully the online web client for email sucks. SInce I always used outlook to connect it wasn't a issue.

I host two websites with www.powweb.com (one in sig)

Currently they have a sale for $5.77 a month. I honestly don't have any problems with their hosting and they have a lot of space and bandwith. I think they're great and wouldn't choose anyone else if I had to do it again.

trans.gif

300 GB Disk Space
3000 GB/mo Bandwidth
FREE Domain Name
Host UNLIMITED Domains

I have a referral set up with them, so if you sign up with me I can give you $60 back. I think that's like paying $9 for your entire first year and it includes a domain name. Let me know if you're interested. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back