Web Retailer that allows payment via multiple credit cards?

fuerstma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all,

I've got a ton of Visa gift cards that have like $5 on them. I'd rather not just spend it at Deep Discount DVD on a movie I'd never watch, I really want a game. Amazon doesn't allow me to use multiple cards for payment. Do you know of any game sites that allow payment via multiple credit cards?

Thanks

Buy Amazon gift cards with your Visa cards, load them into your account, and make your purchases on Amazon.

I did this a couple of times with Amazon, and it ends up being pretty easy. If you buy multiple gift cards in one sitting, sometimes it takes a while for a few of them to show up, though they'll eventually go through.

Thanks Shrike.....

I bought the amazon gift cards as you recommended. I wasn't thinking and only bought "round" numbers, so I left like $.16 on one Gift Card and $.46 on another gift card (IE: I bought a $5.00 amazon card instead of a $5.16 gift card)

Still, I am more likely to use this. Very cool thanks!

[quote name='fuerstma']Thanks Shrike.....
transparent_pixel.gif

I bought the amazon gift cards as you recommended. I wasn't thinking and only bought "round" numbers, so I left like $.16 on one Gift Card and $.46 on another gift card (IE: I bought a $5.00 amazon card instead of a $5.16 gift card)

Still, I am more likely to use this. Very cool thanks![/quote]

I had a lot left over from a project I was working with online from a European seller and just bought amazon gift cards like the guy says above, no problems!

Thanks
Saint

[quote name='fuerstma']Thanks Shrike.....

Still, I am more likely to use this. Very cool thanks![/quote]Best Buy in-store will let you do split payments, as I had a number of gift cards that I used to buy a new digital camera last year. Online, they won't let you do it.

I learned the Amazon trick when I was buying a Tivo and Amazon was the cheapest place that had it. When I didn't see they allowed for split payments except for GC's/coupons and a single credit card, I tried the GC purchase route and it worked.

Glad it worked out for you. I suppose if they let you use the remaining amounts across the remaining cards at BB in-store, you could dump it that way. If it's only $0.16 + $0.46, there's worst "extra" money to get stuck with.

If you sell on eBay, you can use Visa prepaid cards to pay off your balance. That's what I always use them for.

That's a nifty trick, Shrike. I'll keep that one in mind.

bread's done
Back