WebRidestv.com: Free Ps3/Wii/360/iphone/amazon gift cards+many more

[quote name='SpazX']Has the site even existed long enough for people to get that many points?

50,000/250 = 200 days

If it did I wish I knew about it....[/quote]I think a lot of people took advantage of the friend referrals thing which gave them 1,000 per head. They probably setup a bunch of fake accounts and invited them all, therefore getting a crap ton of points really quickly.

I just hope that they re-stock all of the stuff that is now mysteriously disappearing, or this would have been a waste of time.

Hello all
I just signed up, 2 accts one for me and one for the misses (chimpian, abbykenevil)

the way i see it
ill use one to get points for a ps3 game and the other ill try to hold out for something bigger, maybe the psp or bravio sound system. I was gonna try for the 360 but that is a long ass time and i hope to have one before then.

good luck all :)

...and it looks like they are just about all out of stock on just about every item. There's 1 or 2 copies of the games, but most of the links are saying that "the schwag" is unavailable. The amazon gift cards aren't even viewable anymore, almost as if they never existed. I hope that they reorder/restock on items soon. Pushing 6k points, 8k seems to be enough to get something decent.

Does anyone know when the counter resets and you can start earning credits again? It's 4 am now and I did yesterday's credits at around noon. I wonder what gives. Also, if anyone knows, same question applies to gametrailers. Did those videos at oneish (pm) and can't get any credits right now (4 am).

I just went ahead and cashed out on Project Gotham Racing 4...got the last one they had...I don't even have a 360, but a few weeks of just clicking around is totally worth around $30!

Has anyone received anything from webrides yet? Or heard anything after you emailed your shipping info back to them after ordering?

The Webrides ship looks like its going down :cry:, so i'm just curious if people are getting prizes and how long it took to ship. I placed an order last week for a 50$ Amazon GC and am building up more points but it seems pointless with what they have left.

I think they should restock sometime. Not sure when, but if it keeps people coming to the site, i'm sure they'll get more or replace with something better :D

just got an email from them about an upcoming survey they may offer that will give 250 points...even though almost all their swag seems to be out, it seems hopeful that they will restock it all soon. I just hope the amazon cards are brought back. I would hate to have to, well, redeem for anything related to cars. Ah, the irony of it all =].

does any of u know how to get the prize after u purchased it? i purchased the hotwheels car pack, just to see if the site works, and i dunno how theyr going to send it. i didnt give them my address or anything. so if any1 knows pls reply back. ty

i got an email but it only says that i ordered the prize and thats it. i didnt get any email asking about my address or anything. wut should i do?

[quote name='Shawn09']After you order a prize, you should get an email asking for your name and address.[/quote]

depending on what mail service u use the text doesnt' show up, hit reply and it should, thats how hotmail and live works

Well, if anybody sees any restocking, make sure to post back. I just found this thread, and I'm interested to do this if I see a restock, but otherwise, there is no way I'd be able to get anything before the stuff runs out.

with my 2 accounts, i'm trying to go for the PS3 and use the other for Amazon.com things if they come back. If they gank me on LSC with the 360 (i pray not!), i'll use my other account for the 360.

blake, one email can make 2 accounts right?

btw the amazon.com gifts are out of stock, and speaking of that, a lot of items are gone.

[quote name='jtokchain5']blake, one email can make 2 accounts right?

btw the amazon.com gifts are out of stock, and speaking of that, a lot of items are gone.[/quote]

1 house = 2 accounts
but both accounts have to have different e-mails, i think...

I'll keep visiting and building up points in hopes of restocking, but as it stands I don't hold high hopes for my current 9800 points.

[quote name='jtokchain5']so ok, 2 acounts = 1 house but does any1 know if i can use same email?[/quote]i wouldn't

[quote name='jtokchain5']so ok, 2 acounts = 1 house but does any1 know if i can use same email?[/quote]

just go make another one, takes 5 sec.

ok so ill do a diff email, but i think it affects on the house mostly. cuz the email doesnt matter how many u have, i think they look at how many of the same house addresses there are.

Nothing restocked under the games/toys section, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

edit: Nothing restocked in any section. The pickings are slim even for car related items.

Haven't seen anything restocked lately...but considering it only takes about 5 minutes a day to max out your daily points, I don't see the harm in continuing to do it and hold out hope...

Didn't they change the prices on the Amazon gift cards? I thought they were somewhere near 7500 but now its either 5999 or 6999

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Didn't they change the prices on the Amazon gift cards? I thought they were somewhere near 7500 but now its either 5999 or 6999[/QUOTE]

Due to people not redeeming for them, probably. All of those prizes are suppose to go up by 3x though in the future when they relaunch the "SchwagMart"

[quote name='Foladar']Due to people not redeeming for them, probably. All of those prizes are suppose to go up by 3x though in the future when they relaunch the "SchwagMart"[/quote]
you know this how?
could you post a link?

Just got this email back from their Support Dept:

"Keep your eyes open for SchwagMart 2.0, where we’ll be unveiling new schwag, new stock, and new ways to earn points!
WRTV"

Schwagmart 2.0 is probably just a nice way of saying "we're going to jack up the price of everything and slap a 2.0 label on it." If they do make everything 3x more than it is now, then they can bet on losing a whole lot of traffic.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Schwagmart 2.0 is probably just a nice way of saying "we're going to jack up the price of everything and slap a 2.0 label on it." If they do make everything 3x more than it is now, then they can bet on losing a whole lot of traffic.[/quote]

Most likely, yeah. I'm holding onto blind optimism though.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Schwagmart 2.0 is probably just a nice way of saying "we're going to jack up the price of everything and slap a 2.0 label on it." If they do make everything 3x more than it is now, then they can bet on losing a whole lot of traffic.[/QUOTE]

Hes stated on another website that it will be approximately 3x more in terms of price. Check Slickdeals. And that isn't saying it won't continue to rise either.
I believe someone said it'll be about a month before 2.0 comes too, but that could have been a week ago.

bread's done
Back