WebRidestv.com: Free Ps3/Wii/360/iphone/amazon gift cards+many more

i did the survey, it took a little time but i got the 500 points. now the referrals are back? time to spam emails lol.

I just might go the extra mile and hang on for the PS3! I'll keep using my alt to get smaller prizes, etc. and keep accumulating with my main since it seems like a reasonable amount of time now.

lol jsyk, the admin reviews all requests for "schwag" so if you abuse the system by getting a "shitload"(sorry for offensive language) of referrals, theyre not going to give the item to you even though you requested it. The blog stated this fact and if they see that all of us and the rest of the users on webrides suddenly increase in the number of referrals right when the program restarted, theyre going to take it away again.

Just a word of warning and my two cents

if you put a car in your garage on the website and you get your max for the day do you still get the points if some one looks at it if so i am going to make me one :) couse i reallly reallly want a ps3 i am the last of my friends to get one lol

[quote name='lilredvampy']if you put a car in your garage on the website and you get your max for the day do you still get the points if some one looks at it if so i am going to make me one :) couse i reallly reallly want a ps3 i am the last of my friends to get one lol[/quote]

I might be the first or second of my friends ;)

Good luck tonight to everyone during the Schwag restock. I got nothing last time (and dont expect anything tonight) Hope some of us can grab something though.:)

[quote name='musha666']Good luck tonight to everyone during the Schwag restock. I got nothing last time (and dont expect anything tonight) Hope some of us can grab something though.:)[/quote]IT SUCKS
Im sitting on 99000 points and i cant be at my computer today because of a lan party!!
ill have to wait 2 more fucking weeks!!! D:<

Edit: nvm he cancled it
IM GETTING GH3 woooot!
(hopefully)

I got around 50k from both of my accounts. i don't have enough for SMG from my alt and i wont be around a comp. due to a church competition. Maybe next month :)

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']IT SUCKS
Im sitting on 99000 points and i cant be at my computer today because of a lan party!!
ill have to wait 2 more fucking weeks!!! D:<

Edit: nvm he cancled it
IM GETTING GH3 woooot!
(hopefully)[/QUOTE]

Not if I get it first! Mwuahahahaha. (Im going after the 360 version)

I hope they restock a little more this time around. If not then eventually maybe Ill be able to order something I want.

[quote name='musha666']Not if I get it first! Mwuahahahaha. (Im going after the 360 version)

I hope they restock a little more this time around. If not then eventually maybe Ill be able to order something I want.[/quote]
noooooo thats the one i want!!!

[quote name='UltimoRey']what time is restock?[/QUOTE]

5 Pacific time. So 8 Eastern time. Its gonna be that time every OTHER Friday when they restock.

[quote name='musha666']5 Pacific time. So 8 Eastern time. Its gonna be that time every OTHER Friday when they restock.[/quote]
I assumed it was same time but wanted to make sure.

Yeah, looks like most everything atleast gaming wise was instock at one point, so if you were looking, don't expect it to come back.

Argh, I refreshed the page 10 Amazons in stock. Clicked purchase and then out of stock. Got sick of the website and clicked the next closest game and purchased Forza 2 even though I have it and its worth shit thanks to the bundles. :lol: Oh well, good thing to throw in as trading material I suppose.

Yeah, I'd say cash out while you can and stop supporting the website. They just want people to return every two weeks to refresh the site and give them hits. With referrals back, the points people can receive are high and thus in a month, you'll have some of the same people back "in the game" competing for your prize.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']SHIT I DELETED ONE OF THE EMAILZZ!GEWA"tra[/QUOTE]

Its not in your trash folder?

If you buy something with 2 accounts for the same household will they cancel the orders? Or is it 1 order per account per 30 day period? Anyone do this last time that would know?

[quote name='musha666']Its not in your trash folder?

If you buy something with 2 accounts for the same household will they cancel the orders? Or is it 1 order per account per 30 day period? Anyone do this last time that would know?[/quote]
I found it there thank you

and i just did what you asked about
i put different names for the accounts
mine and my dad's names

I refreshes and saw 3 copies of SMG on the page, but when I clicked purchase, the red blinking text showed it was already out of stock.

Curious, when an item is in stock and you hit "Purchase," does it take you to some sort of checkout screen, or does it automatically give you a receipt saying thanks for order?

i just signed up for this site. same username as this site if you want to add me.

i kno its not much but it probably adds up-->click a picture before viewing videos so you can max out at 755 points a day

[quote name='nyj1218']i just signed up for this site. same username as this site if you want to add me.

i kno its not much but it probably adds up-->click a picture before viewing videos so you can max out at 755 points a day[/quote]

even better: if you view a picture then leave 1 comment on 2 videos you can max out at 759

[quote name='nyj1218']even better: if you view a picture then leave 1 comment on 2 videos you can max out at 759[/quote]
a majority of people here just cashed out so not very many people will be on here as much

Not to discourage anyone who's just gotten on the ride, but you'll be in it for the long haul if you don't cash out sooner rather than later.

[quote name='Shady3011']Not to discourage anyone who's just gotten on the ride, but you'll be in it for the long haul if you don't cash out sooner rather than later.[/quote]

Long enough to get to 300,000 - should be there by January.

[quote name='nyj1218']even better: if you view a picture then leave 1 comment on 2 videos you can max out at 759[/quote]

That's only 9 extra points a day; over the course of a year I guess that could save you about 5 days or waste your time

[quote name='1day']
That's only 9 extra points a day; over the course of a year I guess that could save you about 5 days or waste your time[/quote]

Whats wrong with 9 extra points per day? Would you rather not get these 9 glitchy points?

its going to take me almost 2 years to get my 360 lol, plus another month to deliver. im thinking to get the lower prizes from now on.

[quote name='jtokchain5']its going to take me almost 2 years to get my 360 lol, plus another month to deliver. im thinking to get the lower prizes from now on.[/QUOTE]

Haha. And knowing Microsoft, XBox 3 will probably be out by then:p

[quote name='1day']Long enough to get to 300,000 - should be there by January.

That's only 9 extra points a day; over the course of a year I guess that could save you about 5 days or waste your time[/quote]

I know its not life-changing or this great breakthrough but at the end of the day, its still a shortcut.

When is the next restock? Does anyone know? Also how much do they restock per item? I'm just looking to get a game and I'm done, since I already have enough points.

[quote name='orbit18']When is the next restock? Does anyone know? Also how much do they restock per item? I'm just looking to get a game and I'm done, since I already have enough points.[/quote]

Restocks happen every other Friday. Since we just had a restock, it'll be another 2 weeks till the next restock. The number of prizes varies. I believe SMG was restocked with 5 and for you to get one you had to be quick and had some luck as well.

bread's done
Back