WebRidestv.com: Free Ps3/Wii/360/iphone/amazon gift cards+many more

[quote name='Shady3011']fuck. I was so close to getting a $50 GC as well. Looks like I'll be here for a while now. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I gave up on it a while ago when they disappeared a second after they were updated. Xbox games seemed to last longer so I grabbed GHIII. Glad I did.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']The $20GC and super mario galaxy are both the same amount of points. WTF? This place is really starting to just piss me off now.[/QUOTE]

Get Mario Galaxy and sell it on Amazon. You dont even have to set up a bank account if you just want to be paid with Amazon gift cards.

I hope they dont realize this and double the price of their games though.

Well before all of you guys quit, please post a supportive comment on the M$ and Wii points thread in the Schwag mart section. It would be awesome to get a bunch of M$ points for free.

[quote name='orbit18']did they stock burnout at all?[/quote]
To hard to tell. Most of the time you wont even know if they restock anything. They get restocks of 5 and they are gone within minutes
PS: Fury you will hate me even more when im playing my free GTA;)

[quote name='musha666']Get Mario Galaxy and sell it on Amazon. You dont even have to set up a bank account if you just want to be paid with Amazon gift cards.

I hope they dont realize this and double the price of their games though.[/quote]

i thought u needed a credit card number to be a registered seller?

I ordered Burnout Paradise March 28th and just got it in the mail today. Hopefully that means my Guitar Hero III will be here soon:)

[quote name='Bretts31344']Has anyone actually received prizes? I ordered PGR4 mid-March and still haven't received it.[/quote]

I think the shipping is like 6-8 weeks so be patient. I have recieved a 50$ amazon GC I ordered back when the prices were cheaper. I ordered Burnout Paradise (360) about 2 weeks ago and never even got a confirmation email to mail back my personal info. So I have no idea how unorganized/backlogged they are now.

[quote name='SpazX']I finally got my hot wheels, the heat fleet. They're pretty bitchin.[/quote]
if you're still doing the site, don't forget to submit a pic of you with them for points.

Jeebus, been checking the site daily at just about every hour the last few days and they still haven't stocked mario galaxy or GTA 4. The only two things that I want.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Jeebus, been checking the site daily at just about every hour the last few days and they still haven't stocked mario galaxy or GTA 4. The only two things that I want.[/quote]

Mario Galaxy sucks, just as a heads up. I recommend buying Super Mario 64 on the Virtual Console instead.

[quote name='Tigerman']Mario Galaxy sucks, just as a heads up. I recommend buying Super Mario 64 on the Virtual Console instead.[/quote]

Boy, I sure hope they put up Wii Points cards then. :roll:

Last time I checked, there were 10 PS3s XD Sadly, it may get worse when the wave of stock pilers like myself get to the middle tier (PSP, DS) and the top tier (PS3, 360) and try to get something.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Last time I checked, there were 10 PS3s XD Sadly, it may get worse when the wave of stock pilers like myself get to the middle tier (PSP, DS) and the top tier (PS3, 360) and try to get something.[/quote]

That's probably true though I'll be shooting for the Wii (looks like around October or so)

Some things got restocked.
The most notable to me were Burnout Paradise for PS3 and the $100 amazon GC.

I jumped on Super Mario Galaxy and got it. I'm kind of pissed because I was unaware of the fact that you could only buy one item every 30 days. If I would have known that I would have gotten GTA 4. Guess I gotta wait yet another month and then hope for some luck to get GTA.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I jumped on Super Mario Galaxy and got it. I'm kind of pissed because I was unaware of the fact that you could only buy one item every 30 days. If I would have known that I would have gotten GTA 4. Guess I gotta wait yet another month and then hope for some luck to get GTA.[/quote]
Did GTA 4 show up today? When I got Burnout GTA 4 wasn't in stock, then after I already redeemed my points I thought "Ohh crap, what if GTA goes in stock."

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']If I don't get my games tomorrow im gonna be pissed!!
Today makes week 6!!![/QUOTE]

Yea 6 weeks here too. Still no Guitar Hero III. To be fair though the guy said it will take up to 7 weeks just to ship. So I will wait til next Friday to start emailing them:)

[quote name='musha666']Yea 6 weeks here too. Still no Guitar Hero III. To be fair though the guy said it will take up to 7 weeks just to ship. So I will wait til next Friday to start emailing them:)[/quote]yeah i saw that just after I posted that...

[quote name='mguiddy']Did GTA 4 show up today? When I got Burnout GTA 4 wasn't in stock, then after I already redeemed my points I thought "Ohh crap, what if GTA goes in stock."[/quote]Well it depends what version you're looking for. After I bought Mario, the 360 version wasn't in stock, but the PS3 version was (there was 2 of them left). This was about 7:04 PM EST.

Today makes week 6!!![/quote]

I hope it doesn't take this long for my Mario Kart to come. >_

I ordered GTA on 4/30
they sent me an email asking for my address and what not. Than
5/8 I get this email
Hello all,

If you are receiving this information you have ordered a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV from our SchwagMart!

We have these items in stock right now and will be shipping them as quickly as possible (translation, as soon as we receive an email from you).

The heads here at WRTV realized that we need to do age verification to ship this M rated title.

Please reply to this email with your birth date and age so that we can verify it and ship you your schwag ahead of the 6 week queue we are in!

Thanks kindly,

I email them
I hope it comes soon. They did say they would ship as soon as I emailed them back.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Well it depends what version you're looking for. After I bought Mario, the 360 version wasn't in stock, but the PS3 version was (there was 2 of them left). This was about 7:04 PM EST.[/quote]
:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:
I knew it... I bloody knew it.

Today makes week 6!!![/quote]

Hahaha, I have been waiting for 8 weeks as of Friday. They said my game shipped out Wednesday though.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Hahaha, I have been waiting for 8 weeks as of Friday. They said my game shipped out Wednesday though.[/QUOTE]

Yea I sent them an email today to see when mine shipped. I just hope they dont ship it FedEx. FedEx breaks everything. And everything they manage not to break ends up with BBQ sauce all over it.

They just boosted the cost of Grand Tourismo 5 Prologue within the last couple days to 59999. It was 46999 or something like that. I have been waiting weeks for them to restock and now I can't afford it. :bomb:

[quote name='bIGcHEAPsK8']They just boosted the cost of Grand Tourismo 5 Prologue within the last couple days to 59999. It was 46999 or something like that. I have been waiting weeks for them to restock and now I can't afford it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Youre better off just getting one of the other games (unless they upped those too) selling it and buying GT5. Doesnt GT5 retail at $39.99?

So, I checked my mail early this morning, and what did I find?

Grand Theft Auto IV.

HELL YES!

The game came in a large brown envelope with a thank you letter from WebRides.

Glee!

bread's done
Back