Website selling download "subscriptions"

edavis0780

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if you guys could help me get a website shut down. They purport to be selling a lifetime subscription which entitles you to download PSP games, Xbox games, and Xbox 360 games. I would simply like to know if anyone has any good contact info for people who might interested about this website. They keep advertising on craigslist in Orange Country and it's getting just a bit annoying to have them clog up our resources with what clearly appears to be illegitimate bullshit.

This is the HTML link to their website;
http://downloadreality.com/aboutus.aspx

I also have some whois info for the host (who happens to be using Microsoft's web building program to infringe on Microsoft's games division);

Domain Name.......... downloadreality.com
Creation Date........ 2007-07-25
Registration Date.... 2007-07-25
Expiry Date.......... 2008-07-25
Organisation Name.... Sahin Dellemann
Organisation Address. 616 academy st
Organisation Address. 2d
Organisation Address. New york
Organisation Address. 10024
Organisation Address. NY
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Sahin Dellemann
Admin Address........ 616 academy st
Admin Address........ 2d
Admin Address........ New york
Admin Address........ 10024
Admin Address........ NY
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... +1.2125423419
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ Microsoft Office Live
Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Redmond
Tech Address......... 98052
Tech Address......... WA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... +1.8665915483
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... ns1.officelive.com
Name Server.......... ns2.officelive.com

I'm not sure if the number actually leads to the person who is running this "business", but it seems like credible information considering that most whois information on copyright infringement sites I've seen leads to Nowhere,China nowadays.

[quote name='sweeetja713']Lol can you imagine the guys' faces when they get sued by all three companies[/quote]

priceless

Usually these places just sell a torrent program and instructions on how to use it. So they're not selling romz directly, but still incredibly shady, not to mention just taking advantage of people's ignorance.

P.S. I love how Sonic is an example of a PS1 classic.

Yeah, just email MS and Sony and whoever else's stuff they're offering. The big three are really serious about this kind of stuff.

[quote name='Porksta']What site do you use to find that info?[/quote]

I used godaddy.com (there's a spot to type in the domain name) and it brings up the info for you. Comes in handy sometimes. I actually got a spammer to to stop soliciting sex sites by posting what I believe was his phone number on the craigslist boards.

bread's done
Back