Weeds Season 1-3 $50 at Amazon

bigdaddy

Banned
While looking to see how season 3 on DVD is, because I forgot to buy it for $14 a month ago, I saw this deal.

So season 1 and 2 are $13 each for BR, that's cheaper than DVD. Season 3 isn't that cheap, it's $24, but you really need to watch season 1-3 as they complete one story nicely.

So three seasons of a great TV show for now $44 is a must buy.

The first season has 10 episodes, ~28 minutes long, the second 12, the third 15. All have great extras including the best pot to grow and how to grow "tomatoes" in your own house!

Side note....
Wonderfalls is also a great show and is still $20. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Season 3 was $18.99 just last week. I had it on my wishlist hoping it would drop closer to the 12.99 of season 1 and 2, but looks like it jumped up in price. I would wait till season 3 comes under $20 again.

You can get seasons 1 and 2 in about 2 and a half hours as part of Buy 2 get 1 free on Amazon ffs.

Even if you buy season 3 at $24 and season 2 at $13, you'll get season 1 free.

$37.

Amazon raised the price again, it is now 17.99 for season 1 and 2, 25.99 for season 3. So 43.98 now which is still decent and a buck cheaper than when the sets were cheaper (12.99/18.99) before the deal.

[quote name='shrike4242']Thanks for the side note about Wonderfalls, I missed it last time it was $19.99.[/quote]

Too many people miss it, great show everyone.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Too many people miss it, great show everyone.
smile.gif

[/quote]

yup

bread's done
Back