Weeds season 3 4 5 for 9.99 at target on DVD

scum1

CAGiversary!
My daughter was wanting to finish watching Weeds this summer(she is 17). I had 1 and 2 on Blu Ray. I was in target and saw they had 3,4,5 on dvd for 9.99 each. Then they had season 6 for 14.99. Got all four. Good deal if anyone is looking to catch up

I really wanted them on blu even though my season one blu had serious issues. My daughter wanted to catch up before the new season

I tried watching season 6, it was so bad I couldn't even deal with it. However Weeds is great for having cheap DVDs prices, and I'm thankful for that.

Season 6 will probably be $13 Black Friday and the other seasons will most likely be $9.

Seasons 1 & 2 were just great. Too bad about the other 4 seasons. Ugh. I don't know why I kept buying them... but season 6 is where I've drawn the line and said "No, No Weeds. You use to be good to me but lately you haven't been holding up your end of the deal. Piss off!"

[quote name='ookesseloo']Seasons 1 & 2 were just great. Too bad about the other 4 seasons. Ugh. I don't know why I kept buying them... but season 6 is where I've drawn the line and said "No, No Weeds. You use to be good to me but lately you haven't been holding up your end of the deal. Piss off!"[/QUOTE]
Season 4 is worth it for the Kevin Nealon Shawshank scene alone. That's probably in my top 5 TV moments of all time. This show has gotten nearly unwatchable, though, and that's unfortunate.

bread's done
Back