Weeds Season 3 Blu Ray Pre-Order Amazon - $24.95

Lionsgate does a great job of keeping the MSRP of its TV Series on Blu-Ray and DVD the same--wish all the studios would do this instead of jacking up the Blu-Ray prices (yes, I'm looking at you Disney and Fox)

sweet deal, thanks for this... i bought the 2nd season on SD at best buy for 35 bucks! then they wouldnt take it back unopened when i got the blu ray...

[quote name='heyboova']amazingly, I've noticed the blu ray is actually cheaper in a lot of places[/quote]

True! I bought season 2 on blu-ray from amazon.com and it was actually cheaper than the dvd version a few months ago.

Though I like the show... Season 3 was really disappointing considering the nice cliffhanger they left at the end of season 2... will wait a while until I can get it cheaper

[quote name='zman73']Though I like the show... Season 3 was really disappointing considering the nice cliffhanger they left at the end of season 2... will wait a while until I can get it cheaper[/quote]

wow, i have to totally disagree... they stepped up the show so much the last 4 eps of season 2.. and i thought season 3 just kept it going.

thanks for this OP.. I'm gonna get this .. great show.. Question, though if anyone knows can you do pre-order with a gift certificate?

[quote name='Sinistar']thanks for this OP.. I'm gonna get this .. great show.. Question, though if anyone knows can you do pre-order with a gift certificate?[/quote]

Yes

[quote name='jacknicklson']Pre-ordered in March, been waiting for this, Gold Box FTW![/quote]

Woot! Weeds S3 on Blu-Ray also appeared in my Gold Box and I can save a whopping 30 cents! LOL! :lol:

I had gotten an email for this a month or so back offering 5% off if I pre-ordered. I forgot to pre-order, wonder if I can still find it.

EDIT: Found it but discount no longer works...damn!

Has anyone's shipped? Amazon has seemed to screw up every BD release this week. Normally we get the delay email followed by the shipping email.(I suppose the delay is a safety net on there part which gets sent automatically) Really looking forward to this and don't feel like waiting until July, hopefully they come through as always.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I had gotten an email for this a month or so back offering 5% off if I pre-ordered. I forgot to pre-order, wonder if I can still find it.

EDIT: Found it but discount no longer works...damn![/QUOTE]

that explains why i got 5% off, didn't know why

too bad amazon asked me to approve a shipping delay until july for it :(

[quote name='rsigley']that explains why i got 5% off, didn't know why

too bad amazon asked me to approve a shipping delay until july for it :([/QUOTE]

Same here.

If you look on other sites it is delayed there as well--looks like a universal manufacturing delay not specific to Amazon.

I didn't get an email to approve the wait to july, I got one saying the estimated shipping date changed to the June 10th, so I guess I'll wait, I've looked all over town for it and Target was the only place that even had a place for it, but they only got a few copies and sold out, every store in town had the dvd set though.

Yeah mine is scheduled to ship on June 10th. I was unaware of the delay. When does the new season start?

[quote name='KyleN']If you look on other sites it is delayed there as well--looks like a universal manufacturing delay not specific to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

they have it at the best buy by my house, saw it there yesterday

only had 2 copies though when it opened

[quote name='Sinistar']Yeah mine is scheduled to ship on June 10th. I was unaware of the delay. When does the new season start?[/quote]

June 16th

[quote name='DestroVega']June 16th[/quote]

Hah I just saw an ad for it on Showtime.. Looks great.. I can't wait to see the new episodes with Albert Brooks.

[quote name='rsigley']mine just shipped

nice job amazon[/quote]

Mine is still not shipping until next week :(

My order at Amazon got changed to shipping on July 9th, so I told them to go to hell and ordered it for in-store pick up at Best Buy. Too bad the BB near me doesn't seem to understand that Blu-Ray is not the same as regular DVD, so after waiting around for 20 minutes while they searched for it, I told them to go to hell too and just picked it up at Target. I hate B&M stores.

[quote name='Sinistar']Hah I just saw an ad for it on Showtime.. Looks great.. I can't wait to see the new episodes with Albert Brooks.[/quote]

Didn't know he was on it this season.... AWESOME

I got mine in the mail today. I canceled my original order since it wouldn't ship until July. When I saw that Amazon finally had it back in stock Sunday I ordered it again. I love having Amazon Prime.

bread's done
Back