Weinstein Titles $9.99 @ Best Buy / $9.11 @ DeepDiscount.com / $8.95 @ Amazon.com

man alot of the movies at BB's website are becoming sold out. Still deciding if i should pick up Feast in stores, i just picked up 4 movies there last week too. Oy. Thanks OP!

[quote name='twanky']man alot of the movies at BB's website are becoming sold out. Still deciding if i should pick up Feast in stores, i just picked up 4 movies there last week too. Oy. Thanks OP![/quote]

Get Feast, you will regret missing it.

[quote name='georox']Get Feast, you will regret missing it.[/quote]

I probably will once payday comes this friday. Thanks!

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I hope they have them instore when I get my check this Thur. Saw at least a couple that I'd like to pick up[/quote]

you can also price match which is what i did

These are (mostly) all $8.95 on amazon.com, which is great since I have prime shipping and no tax. Pulse is still $19.95.

I picked up The Matador, School for Scoundrels, and Feast thanks to your recommendations.

Thanks subby.

I went to Amazon (wit my Prime) and got Clerks II there. Figured they'd be matching it... $9 is much better than yesterday's $20...

Will these automatically ring up at the listed prices or do you have to walk into the store with a printout and have them pricematch? I know I've seen many of these in my local store bot it's not giving store pick-up as an option.

I'm holding out till some go down to 5 to double dip. I have Clerks 2 on DVD but would like it on HD. I'm just not willing to pay more then 5 bucks. I'm working a lot of over time this month so it will pay for them all but I'm also at work and dont have a lot of time to go and buy them.

Many of these are also 8.95 from amazon. I picked up the 5 below for 8.95 each:

Clerks II
Feast
Lucky # Slevin
The Matador
School for Scoundrels

[quote name='Matsumoto11756']Will these automatically ring up at the listed prices or do you have to walk into the store with a printout and have them pricematch? I know I've seen many of these in my local store bot it's not giving store pick-up as an option.[/quote]

you dont need a print out,just go to customer service & say i will like to price match your online price & they type it up there & you should get it,if not go to an employee near a pc & tell them to print it out for you

[quote name='joker______']you dont need a print out,just go to customer service & say i will like to price match your online price & they type it up there & you should get it,if not go to an employee near a pc & tell them to print it out for you[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow.

Anyone know why DeepDiscount shows Clerks II as a release date of 3-18? Unfortunately no locals BB's have it is my area or else I'd cancel my previous DD order. Just wondering why the different date.

[quote name='Pbear1212']Anyone know why DeepDiscount shows Clerks II as a release date of 3-18? Unfortunately no locals BB's have it is my area or else I'd cancel my previous DD order. Just wondering why the different date.[/quote]

It has been brought to my attention that you can also get Clerks II at Tower.com for $7.35:

http://www.tower.com/details/details.cfm?wapi=107007311

and it's in stock to boot. Got this from the forums @ Highdefdigest.com

Aaron

[quote name='schnuth']It has been brought to my attention that you can also get Clerks II at Tower.com for $7.35:

http://www.tower.com/details/details.cfm?wapi=107007311

and it's in stock to boot. Got this from the forums @ Highdefdigest.com

Aaron[/QUOTE]
That's a sweet deal. I had ordered it from amazon for about a dollar less, but it was set to ship in "3 to 6 weeks", which probably meant never.
I canceled it and just ordered from Tower. Shipping was only $2.50. Now let's see of Tower really has it in stock or just has a shitty inventory system.

I canceled my orders else where and ordered pretty much every Weinstein movie at whichever place was the cheapest. Heres my compiled list of what where and how much i paid.

Black Xmas - Tower - 7.41
Clerks II - Tower - 7.35
Derailed - Amazon - 8.95
Feast - Tower - 8.16
Harsh Times - Tower - 7.35
Lucky # Slevin - Tower - 8.16
Matador - Amazon - 8.95
Pulse - Deep Discount - 9.11
Scary Movie 4 - Amazon - 8.95
School for Scoundrels - Tower - 7.41
Wolf Creek - Tower - 8.16

Total: $89.96
Avg Price: $8.18

I picked up Feast at Tower, along with Elizabeth & Bourne Supremacy for a little over $10 a piece since I have TGA along with the other two Bourne movies. Under $30 for the 3 of them, I'm happy with that.

I ordered 3 movies from Tower on 3/12/08 with their free shipping. Got an email today that one was on it's way but the other two ( Payback and The Pianist) were still being processed. I wonder if they are out of stock because it doesn't make sense to ship them individually. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

Anyone receive confirmation of shipping from DD. My order is still showing as "Processing."

getsmackd77 - Where are you located to have had such luck with Walmart?

How do I cancel DD? I've had Clerks II processing forever, and this is my first order from them, and I'm not liking their website, seems confusing.

[quote name='twen']How do I cancel DD? I've had Clerks II processing forever, and this is my first order from them, and I'm not liking their website, seems confusing.[/quote]

You have to email them with your order number and tell them that you want to cancel.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I canceled my DD orders and went with Amazon...already got 2 of my 3 HD DVD's.[/quote]When did you place your order? Mine's been waiting since I placed the order on the 10th, and the shipping window keeps sliding. Currently, the timeframe is April 15, 2008 - April 29, 2008 , so I'm a little curious to know when it might ship. :whistle2:s

In other news, Bestbuy.com jacked these movies up to $24.99... yeah, these will sell fast there.

DD won't let me cancel my order. Even though my status is "Processing" and they don't expect to be able to fill this till the 30th, they have said that the order is already processed to the warehouse and cannot be cancelled.

Just got my 3 hd dvds from Tower.com. They sent me 3 individual emails over 4 days stating that one of the movies had shipped but the package I got today had all three movies. Took about 9 days to get to NY from Miami. Oh, they raised all the prices of the movies I got too........

[quote name='Matsumoto11756']Just got my 3 hd dvds from Tower.com. They sent me 3 individual emails over 4 days stating that one of the movies had shipped but the package I got today had all three movies. Took about 9 days to get to NY from Miami. Oh, they raised all the prices of the movies I got too........[/quote]

Same here. the funny thing is 3 of mine shipped right after i made the order a week ago and 2 more just shipped like 2 days ago and they the initial 3 were in a box at my door step today and the other 2 were in my mailbox today as well. i don't get it. Now they need to send out my other shit.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Same here. the funny thing is 3 of mine shipped right after i made the order a week ago and 2 more just shipped like 2 days ago and they the initial 3 were in a box at my door step today and the other 2 were in my mailbox today as well. i don't get it. Now they need to send out my other shit.[/quote]

I finally got two of the three movies I ordered today, but Clerks II still hasn't shipped. I hope my order doesn't get canceled. I got two confirmation e-mails about the shipped movies a couple days apart, but they both came in the same package.

My order with Matador, Lucky # Slevin and Clerks II is shipping, as they were waiting on Clerks II, which is now in stock.

All three of them are in-stock, BTW.

[quote name='thebob101']I am waiting on Clerks II, but everything else shipped (each at seperate times, like one HD DVD at a time).[/quote]

Same here. Also waiting on Scary Movie 4 and Matador from amazon as well as a couple Universal Films.

My Clerks II saga:
First I ordered from Amazon, but it said available in 3-6 weeks.
So I canceled Amazon, and ordered from Tower.
Tower had my order in "Processing" for two weeks, despite saying "In stock".
I just canceled Tower and ordered from Amazon again on 3/24.
Amazon said it shipped on 3/25 and will arrive on 3/27. Amazon FTW!

Regarding Tower, the cancel was pretty painless. It's an option right from the account page. I received an email saying I would be refunded in 5 business days. What sucks is that they took the money immediately upon ordering but then the order sat processing for two weeks. That's not cool.

[quote name='shrike4242']My package with Matador, Clerks II and Lucky # Slevin showed up today in the mail.[/quote]

I finally got my Clerks II as well. They had me worried there for a bit. :)

bread's done
Back