Weird 360 Problem

classact

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Starting 2 days ago, my xbox 360 graphics look like complete garbage, They will look completely fine for a minute or two then get all darkened, almost like everything has a photo shop effect on them, I am thinking it may be a problem with my component cable just wanted to see if anyone here had some insight, took a pic with my phone to give a look

photo.jpg

Had this problem after I downloaded the NXE when it came out. It fixed itself after a while for me, though.

[quote name='Nebenator']My advice is to red ring it so Microsoft will send you a new one.[/QUOTE]

Its going to red ring soon anyway, e74 error is GPU failure.

I HAD THIS PROBLEM, I even made a thread.

Your video card is messed, or the plug. It's NOT your cables or your TV. It's the Xbox. Mine eventually refused to display video, but it still turned on and no red ring, etc. I simply didnt bother and packed it up and bought an Arcade, for the Jasper, HDMI, fresh warranty, etc.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Its going to red ring soon anyway, e74 error is GPU failure.[/QUOTE]

The problem with mine was that it refused to display video period, so how was I supposed to know if it E74'd?

right now i have the componet set on standard tv no hard drive on and the screen has looked fine for about 10 minutes, but still dont want to be playing this on standard def tv, and xbox told me its 99 dollars to fix.

[quote name='classact']right now i have the componet set on standard tv no hard drive on and the screen has looked fine for about 10 minutes, but still dont want to be playing this on standard def tv, and xbox told me its 99 dollars to fix.[/QUOTE]

I had those "it works!" moments too. It will mess up. You're screwed. Look into getting a new Xbox.

Worked fine sunday in HD, Played again yesterday and graphics went again, then went to standard def and graphics took a dump on my screen again, Should I just put this on ebay or somewhere as half working system

bread's done
Back