Weird Bioshock glitch?

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
So I go to fight the first boss, then he kills me...ok whatever, Ill fight him again. Well, maybe not! He isnt there! He disappeared, I dont know what happened? Has anyone ran into this problem? I had a look over at GameFAQs as well, and there is nothing about it there...I feel I may be the first one ever to run into this problem. My only other alternative is to reload one of the autosaves from an hour before.

i only got one glitch in that game
where youre a big daddy and you have to walk the little sister around. for some od reason she just stopped at this one corpse and would not leave it. fuckin pissed me off since i was s close to the end.
you have to keep more than one save going in that game.

by first boss you mean big daddy encounter???? It's been awhile so I don't think I can help too much but, maybe he jut walked off somewhere else??? Depending on how far the vita-chamber is, big daddies will lose interest in the fight and continue on doing their own thing.

Do you HAVE to kil the big daddy to open a door or something?!

[quote name='shadowkast']by first boss you mean big daddy encounter???? It's been awhile so I don't think I can help too much but, maybe he jut walked off somewhere else??? Depending on how far the vita-chamber is, big daddies will lose interest in the fight and continue on doing their own thing.

Do you HAVE to kil the big daddy to open a door or something?![/quote]
I thought he was talking about Steinman (the crazy surgeon). I think he technically the first boss.

Yeah sorry, Im talking about Steinman. I decided to just go back to my autosave and start from there. Such a weird thing though? I was just locked in that area where Steinman is at and he was no where to be found. Couldn't fight him, just nothing.

bread's done
Back